D23 Expo 2023dds

Disneymagic1106

Husband and I booked a trip for September 4-11, 2023. Staying at Yacht Club, 7-day PH tix. We planned this week based on balancing multiple factors ie.; weather, cost, crowds, etc.
Just found out the D23 Expo will be at the Contemporary during our trip. Will this cause an increase in crowds?
I know crowd levels don’t mean what they did in the past due to the park reservation system and Disney Cast member schedules based on those numbers.
The problem is I have some anxiety with crowds, people being too close to me, and the overall ‘noise’ associate with a lot of people crowded together. We have always had a DAS in the past as my daughter has issues that warrant the need for it for her to be able to be in the parks, but she is not coming with us. I don’t think my ‘issues’ are that disabling other that causing burn-out, migraines, and flaring my Fibromyalgia. Which is why we tried to book when there would be less people in the parks.
Thanks for any information and/or advice!

NelleBelle

We booked for Sep 7-14 and definitely were t happy to hear that they were holding D23 during part of that time. Interested in what it will do to crowd levels as well.

Upvote 0

Snow Queen 83

Husband and I booked a trip for September 4-11, 2023. Staying at Yacht Club, 7-day PH tix. We planned this week based on balancing multiple factors ie.; weather, cost, crowds, etc.
Just found out the D23 Expo will be at the Contemporary during our trip. Will this cause an increase in crowds?
I know crowd levels don’t mean what they did in the past due to the park reservation system and Disney Cast member schedules based on those numbers.
The problem is I have some anxiety with crowds, people being too close to me, and the overall ‘noise’ associate with a lot of people crowded together. We have always had a DAS in the past as my daughter has issues that warrant the need for it for her to be able to be in the parks, but she is not coming with us. I don’t think my ‘issues’ are that disabling other that causing burn-out, migraines, and flaring my Fibromyalgia. Which is why we tried to book when there would be less people in the parks.
Thanks for any information and/or advice!

Just make sure you avoid all of the parks on Labor Day. It is the worst day in September crowd wise.

Upvote 0

NelleBelle

Just make sure you avoid all of the parks on Labor Day. It is the worst day in September crowd wise.
Does it clear out for the rest of the week when kids are supposed to go back to school? Hoping we didn't make a mistake by booking our trip 9/7-9/14 (wanted to take advantage of the dining promo).

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom