Best indoor roller coaster in Orlando?

Best ride?

• Total voters

DisneyAndUniversalFan

Original Poster
Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts vs Revenge of the Mummy |  WDWMAGIC - Unofficial Walt Disney World discussion forums

Disney shares peek inside Guardians of the Galaxy coaster

Expedition Everest vs Revenge of the Mummy | FORUMS - COASTERFORCE

Space Mountain vs Rock 'n' Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith | WDWMAGIC -  Unofficial Walt Disney World discussion forums

Haunted Mansion vs Space Mountain | WDWMAGIC - Unofficial Walt Disney World  discussion forums

Which is the best ride? Rank them.

Worldlover71

I love Gringott's, but is it considered a coaster? I would put it in a separate Thrill Ride category with things like Dinosaur.

TalkToEthan

love Gringott's, but is it considered a coaster? I would put it in a separate Thrill Ride category with things like Dinosaur.

Technically( I really dislike that word but it applies here) yes, Gringotts is a roller coaster but practically I associate it just like you do….an attraction like Dinosaur/Test Track/Radiator Racers where it deserves a different category.

To me a rollercoaster requires track whereby a cart freely rolls on it. The free rolling feature must dominate the ride. Test track and the like feel entirely controlled with no free rolling features. Gringotts does roll but the whole experience feels just as controlled as Test Track to me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom