Open Air full-service restaurants

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Original Poster
That's my question - what options are there across WDW for open air full service restaurants?

StantonZ

Full (table) service restaurants? Can't think of any off the top of my head. Counter service: I can think of at least 1 in every park. There's a couple of 'lounge/drink' locations that are open air, but I don't think that's what you're asking.

Chi84

Premium Member
That's my question - what options are there across WDW for open air full service restaurants?
Do you mean exclusively open air? That's highly unlikely given the Florida heat, humidity and frequent thunderstorms.

Chi84

Premium Member
Got it. I misunderstood what you were asking.

Spice Road Table in Epcot is our favorite, and Via Napoli is part open-air. DS has several options - The Boathouse, Raglan Road and Jaleo come to mind. Turf Club at SSR has a great patio.

We've also had full meals at Nomad Lounge and Hollywood Brown Derby Lounge by sharing small plates.

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
With open air seating as an option
MK - Tony's Town Square has some outdoor tables. We've sat at them before.
EPCOT - Rose & Crown, Spice Road Table, Tutto Italia, Via Napoli
HS - Can't think of any there - lots of QS though
AK - Tusker House? - not sure on that one
DS - In addition to the previous - Homecomin', Paradiso 37, Frontera Cocina, STK, Morimoto, Paddlefish, Splitsville
SSR - as mentioned by @Chi84, Turf CLub would be an excellent option
Boardwalk - Big River Grille

DisneyfanMA

At Epcot, Isn't there a pavillion with a roof over it near Mexico called La Cantina de San Angel? That is QS counter order I think but is outside and has tables to sit at. Looks like an amazing view on the water of the rest of Epcot.

Raxel7851

At Epcot, Isn't there a pavillion with a roof over it near Mexico called La Cantina de San Angel? That is QS counter order I think but is outside and has tables to sit at. Looks like an amazing view on the water of the rest of Epcot.
We make this a stop on each trip for nachos. It’s a covered area with nice views of the water.

Figgy1

Premium Member
MK - Tony's Town Square has some outdoor tables. We've sat at them before.
EPCOT - Rose & Crown, Spice Road Table, Tutto Italia, Via Napoli
HS - Can't think of any there - lots of QS though
AK - Tusker House? - not sure on that one
DS - In addition to the previous - Homecomin', Paradiso 37, Frontera Cocina, STK, Morimoto, Paddlefish, Splitsville
SSR - as mentioned by @Chi84, Turf CLub would be an excellent option
Boardwalk - Big River Grille
HS HW BDL sometime but not always you can order off the full menu or at least you could in the before times. Their menu isn't bad at all

christine7257

When I was there on 9/30, Via Napoli was not serving outside. Most of that area where there used to be row of tables was used for stroller parking. There were a couple of tables still but were for people getting takeout from the pizza window (which is not the same kind of pizza as inside and is not always open).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom