Stolen Kingdom (The theft and sale of Buzzy on the black market).

Surfin' Tuna

I still maintain that there is more (or less depending on how you view it) to the Buzzy story. One day I imagine the truth will be told. Maybe this documentary will tell the story.

_caleb

I think Buzzy was just one of thousands of stolen items being sold to collectors. I think it was an “inside job,” in that there was a ring of CMs who were part of the operation.

This documentary looks stupid, though. I imagine it will feature a bunch of footage of people exiting ride vehicles on dark rides, hopping from car to car on the PeopleMover, and kicking costumed characters from behind.

JoeCamel

I think Buzzy was just one of thousands of stolen items being sold to collectors. I think it was an “inside job,” in that there was a ring of CMs who were part of the operation.

This documentary looks stupid, though. I imagine it will feature a bunch of footage of people exiting ride vehicles on dark rides, hopping from car to car on the PeopleMover, and kicking costumed characters from behind.
These guys want to make a buck off of Disney just like spikes. Everyone wants to get rich on the back of the mouse

crazy4disney

In the Parks
No
Didnt Disney/Police stop calling the item stolen in its reports during this whole debacle? & i thought it was hinted on here that the item wasnt stolen. Its been so long & so much misinformation around this wild event i forget what was true & what was pure bs…

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!

...not to mention people picking produce in The Land...

Magic Crush Drop

Still better than the Rise of Skywalker.
ok dude.
Screenshot (87).png

OrlandoRising

Didnt Disney/Police stop calling the item stolen in its reports during this whole debacle? & i thought it was hinted on here that the item wasnt stolen. Its been so long & so much misinformation around this wild event i forget what was true & what was pure bs…

No, the police have consistently referred to the animatronic as having been stolen in its reports.

I can't pass final judgment until I've seen it, but I know this doc talked to some people I would consider to be reliable sources and some that I wouldn't, like Disney influencers and certain Epcot fans.

I think I've reported on the Buzzy theft longer and more extensively than any other journalist and I never sat down with these people, so I don't know everyone that they spoke to. There are more experienced documentary filmmakers pursing this story FWIW.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom