News Figment meet and greet returning to EPCOT at Walt Disney World in a 'whole new way'

Cmdr_Crimson

Only way we would know that something was to slowly start happening is the mysterious reason they decide to close and move the DVC member lounge for unknown reasons, end and close the Disney+ film festival in magic Eye theater, and Mickey moves back to Communicore hall...While the other M&G's remain for a few more months before they close leaving Imageworks a shell of it's former self...That's what I think is how it's gonna go down..They'll just keep us in suspense without saying a word for a few more months until they state something..

Last edited:

mitchk

Only way we would know that something was to slowly start happening is the mysterious reason they decide to close and move the DVC member lounge for unknown reasons, end and close the Disney+ film festival in magic Eye theater, and Mickey moves back to Communicore hall...While the other M&G's remain for a few more months before they close leaving Imageworks a shell of it's former self...That's what I think is how it's gonna go down..They'll just keep us in suspense without saying a word for a few more months until they state something..

I shall do some investigating on the 1st of October …hope to see you there

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
1663116782365.jpeg

1998 M & G
My God! How did I miss this? I was born in '87 and don't remember having to wear color-cordinated ovals on my face!?!

Cmdr_Crimson

Rodj

While some parts of me like the new costume, I just can’t believe that they are continuing the trend of “Inconsistent Figment” by them going with the design of the animatronics instead of the design of Figment in literally everything else(50th statue, merch, artwork).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom