Disney Surprise

Disneymum1984

We are planning to surprise our children (daughter 12 and son 9) with a trip to Disneyworld next summer as their Christmas present this year.... what ideas have you got for items to go in their surprise hampers?

Weather_Lady

Mickey/Minnie ear headbands, First Trip tshirts (Disney store website sells them, and so do many creative etsy artists), park brochures/maps, park bags, new sunglasses.

Upvote 0

DisneyfanMA

Magic bands, I got different disney character t shirts with the same style from amazon. I got a multi pack of the mickey/minnie ears.......A mickey themed helium balloon and some confetti will round out our surprise box. We are gonna do a scavenger hunt around the house with clues that lead to the wrapped box. They open the box the balloon comes out. In theory anyway.

Upvote 0

BeanCounterBob

We are doing something similar for our daughter next year. Here is what we have going on. We are going to make up a gift box, with a Magicband, pins, first trip button, a shirt, ears, and who knows what else. We are also going to hire an actress to play one of the princesses and deliver this package to her on her birthday. We oddly found this princess service in Michigan and love the idea of this happening. She will get the gift in early September and our trip is the end of that month. So it gives us some time to go over a lot with her. I had initially thought of surprising her the morning of the trip. But for this being her first time down there I didnt want to totally overwhelm her

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom