Disney World Fall Hotel Sale

Rick8832

Original Poster
Does anyone know if Disney World will you have their fall hotel room sale this year? They normally announce it around this time and we are hoping to see it soon to book our rooms. Thanks!!

WDW_Emily

I have no idea but i would book your room and then if they release discounts you can modify it. We just booked for November 2 weeks ago and many resorts were completely sold out.

adam.adbe

I have no insider knowledge but I do not think the resorts are back to 100% capacity.

Just did a split stay over three resorts - the impression I had was that most resorts are at or close to 100% of what Disney can handle. Both AKL and POFQ did not have rooms ready at 3PM, and this seemed to be pretty much the norm. I saw Mousekeeping cleaning rooms as late as 5PM which I don't think I've even seen before.

Grumpy4196

Just did a split stay over three resorts - the impression I had was that most resorts are at or close to 100% of what Disney can handle. Both AKL and POFQ did not have rooms ready at 3PM, and this seemed to be pretty much the norm. I saw Mousekeeping cleaning rooms as late as 5PM which I don't think I've even seen before.
Agree that they are close to 100% to what the staff can handle. Just not sure how close they are to having all resort rooms occupied. I have never seen rooms this difficult to get and I have been traveling frequently to WDW since 1998. Not sure if they are holding rooms in reserve due to staffing or to increase demand for the Deluxe resorts (they are also unavailable for the dates I have looked) Either was Fall discounts seem unlikely at best.

jpeden

In the Parks
No
I have been looking to modify our October reservation (currently at a 1 Bedroom at the Boardwalk) to something on the monorail or over to the Beach Club and there is nothing avaliable. Even the normally reliable Wilderness Lodge is completely sold out. We were at Saratoga Springs to start and I just got super lucky and happened to be on the WDW website when Boardwalk popped up and my TA was quick to snap it up for us.

I agree that discounts for the fall most likely will not happen this year unless they see a glut of cancellations due to economic worries.

wdwfan22

There is currently a Disney Visa promotion for early fall. However, availability is very limited for most dates and no discounts for October dates.

Raxel7851

Agree that they are close to 100% to what the staff can handle. Just not sure how close they are to having all resort rooms occupied. I have never seen rooms this difficult to get and I have been traveling frequently to WDW since 1998. Not sure if they are holding rooms in reserve due to staffing or to increase demand for the Deluxe resorts (they are also unavailable for the dates I have looked) Either was Fall discounts seem unlikely at best.
We were at POFQ in May. It didn’t seem crowded to us, and when we walked around at night, we noticed quite a few dark rooms. Could it be that they have inventory but not the housekeeping to service them? It seems that way. On another note, the parking areas in the north section, Bldgs 5,6,7, were on the sparse side.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom