Disney’s Q3 FY22 Earnings Results Webcast

DCBaker

Premium Member
Original Poster
The Walt Disney Company will discuss fiscal third quarter 2022 financial results via a live audio webcast beginning at 4:30 p.m. ET / 1:30 p.m. PT on Wednesday, August 10, 2022.

Last edited:

TsWade2

Never mind, then. It's going to be bad. I guess I have to prepare a funeral ceremony if they get bankrupt.😢

Last edited:

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
The Walt Disney Company will discuss fiscal third quarter 2022 financial results via a live audio webcast beginning at 4:30 p.m. ET / 1:30 p.m. PT on Wednesday, August 10, 2022.

105 minutes away.

Kamikaze

Never mind, then. It's going to be bad. I guess I have to prepare a funeral ceremony if they get bankrupt.😢
What you have to recognize is that Quarterly Reports are all about stock prices, shareholder value, and making money. They have pretty much zero to do with how 'fans' of the company view said company. They could have stellar numbers today but that doesn't mean anything will change in the parks for the better (or worse for that matter) in the short term.

Slpy3270

Big topic of the day is likely to be ESPN letting the Big 10 rights go. Not that events weren't set in motion by the SEC marquee game rights deal two years ago.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Big topic of the day is likely to be ESPN letting the Big 10 rights go. Not that events weren't set in motion by the SEC marquee game rights deal two years ago.
Last quarter: How come you didn't overpay for Indian cricket?

This quarter: How come you didn't overpay for Big 10?

Kamikaze

Honestly I'm glad Disney is done with them after spending the last decade cheerleading the SEC and ACC. Now Fox Sports will be cheerleading the B1G with CBS and NBC as buddies.
Content is king, though. So Disney WILL replace that with something else.

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
Inverse Cramer ETF
my-man-my-man-hd.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom