Booking 2 hotel rooms

Mousey21

Original Poster
Hi,
We will be booking 2 hotel rooms for our next trip, one room for myself, husband and 2 daughters then a room for my parents.

What is the best way of doing this, there doesn't seem to be any way to do this online, do we book it separately then contact them to add them together? how would this work?
Also do we just request rooms that are next to each other by ringing?
I think we're going to be booking our flights separate to the hotel so we can have all that on one booking.

Richie248

Hi,
We will be booking 2 hotel rooms for our next trip, one room for myself, husband and 2 daughters then a room for my parents.

What is the best way of doing this, there doesn't seem to be any way to do this online, do we book it separately then contact them to add them together? how would this work?
Also do we just request rooms that are next to each other by ringing?
I think we're going to be booking our flights separate to the hotel so we can have all that on one booking.
You can book them separate online and then put in a room request to be near each other (or adjoining rooms) or call and speak to an agent, they can book the rooms for you. I would honestly look into booking with a Travel Agent. They will handle everything and it won't cost you anymore money.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom