Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2022

TheMaxRebo

Those prices….
Oh No Ugh GIF by Boomerang Official

Yup ... When we are there it would be $885 (plus tax) for my family to go ... That's a hard no from me

Chip Chipperson

I'm trying to decide on Tues, Nov 29 or Thurs, Dec 1 for a party night. If we pick the Tuesday, that means our two HS days are Thurs Dec 1 and Fri Dec 2. Those are both Xmas party nights. Would HS be less busy due to the parties being on?

With the Park Pass system, I don't know if it would make a big difference on the crowds at other parks. In the past, I would imagine it makes the other parks busier because guests without a hopper or AP wouldn't want to go to MK on a day it closes early.

SaucyBoy

In the Parks
No
Yup ... When we are there it would be $885 (plus tax) for my family to go ... That's a hard no from me
I’m not saying I’m cheap by any means, I’ve paid just about $800 for concert tickets before, but a theme park party just doesn’t offer any value worth close to $1000.

Lilofan

Alright Disney, we going to decorate the restaurants for the holidays this year or what? It can’t be that hard to throw down a tree somewhere and clip a few wreaths to the wall. Don’t disappoint us.
The tree at Wilderness Lodge lobby is hard to beat. Some guests in their PJs stay up all night in the lobby area while watching the cast put up the big tree overnight.

SaucyBoy

In the Parks
No
Alright Disney, we going to decorate the restaurants for the holidays this year or what? It can’t be that hard to throw down a tree somewhere and clip a few wreaths to the wall. Don’t disappoint us.
If they're that strapped for cash, the Dollar Tree on 535 had pretty decent decorations a few years back. Add a few bows and ribbons to the wreaths and no one would know the difference.

zappy

Since the christmas party tickets get you access to the park our strategy was to hit up the party on arrival day and use our park tickets the rest of the trip. But yeah those prices.......

JTH781

So my party was interested in going to the Event so we got tickets for the 11-14 anyone know what times they will do the parade and fireworks who has been in the past ?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom