News Kona Cafe at Disney's Polynesian Village Resort closing for refurbishment this summer

Dr.GrantSeeker

Doesn't seem long enough to do anything major. Maybe some light refreshing?

I've been eating at Kona almost every trip for the last 10 years but the last few times I ate there, the food has been the worst it's ever been. Just my opinion, but hopefully they will address that.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster

I've been eating at Kona almost every trip for the last 10 years but the last few times I ate there, the food has been the worst it's ever been. Just my opinion, but hopefully they will address that.
We don't know the end date.

TrojanUSC

Yeah the food, particularly in the later part of the day, dislike cafeteria asian, if that.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
We're going in late August so started checking what goes quickest and for whatever it's worth it's showing availability to book for August 5th (60 days out currently)...........
Yes reservations will be available through August 14

DCBaker

Premium Member
Kona Cafe currently has hours listed beginning November 1st -

Screen Shot 2022-09-26 at 5.56.32 PM.png

AkiraRaptor

Meega, nala kwishta!
I was so hoping it would be back before the end of October for our trip. We've been going to Kona every year since our honeymoon in 96. We honeymooned at Poly, so Kona was a daily thing for us on that trip. 😋

Kind of a bummer we have to break the tradition. Whispering Canyon is getting our traditional breakfast this year.

correcaminos

I was so hoping it would be back before the end of October for our trip. We've been going to Kona every year since our honeymoon in 96. We honeymooned at Poly, so Kona was a daily thing for us on that trip. 😋

Kind of a bummer we have to break the tradition. Whispering Canyon is getting our traditional breakfast this year.
You can at least do take out :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom