News Center Street on Magic Kingdom's Main Street U.S.A. partially closed for refurbishment work

DCBaker

Premium Member
Photos from today -

95CF3474-B05B-43C8-9926-FB6E6B4BC574.jpeg
B1E72F7C-F81A-4D80-B066-EEE61F5CCE97.jpeg

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
I was going to comment, I didn’t really notice anything different when I walked by on Monday, but I didn’t look far enough to notice the bricks at the other end.

JoeCamel

"progress"
Austin Powers Movie GIF

They need to hire the guys that have been laying pavers in my neighborhood! They're fast as heck!
I was thinking of offering a crew for a day to knock it out. If they pay the same as the long way I could make disney bucks off of the job.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
"Covid"
"Supply chain"
"Labor shortage"
"Russia"
"Hurricanes"

Any other excuses that could be claimed for the length of time this has already taken?

In all seriousness, I'm more and more curious as to why this has taken so long. I think they built MK itself in a shorter amount of time (I kid, I kid).

Disstevefan1

"Covid"
"Supply chain"
"Labor shortage"
"Russia"
"Hurricanes"
"Fuel costs"
"Inflation"
"Recession"
"Pending RCID dissolution"
"Upcoming Midterms" ;)
"Attention to detail? " ;);)

Any other excuses that could be claimed for the length of time this has already taken?

In all seriousness, I'm more and more curious as to why this has taken so long. I think they built MK itself in a shorter amount of time (I kid, I kid).
I added to your list above. ;)
Agreed, this is taking too long.
I joked that the Moana crew is switching back and forth between this and that, but it sure looks like they do some work, stop, then do some work, then stop again.

tnemgif

What a completely unnecessary and negative impact on the guest experience. Utterly shameful.

Although this seems like a minor issue, this should be brought up in a shareholder call.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom