News Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind Virtual Queue and Lightning Lane status

gerarar

Premium Member
Final Day 128 Stats (10/4):
7am: 83.2 secs
1pm: 5317.8 secs, or ~1 hour 29 mins

BG 178 (-16) is the last BG called for the day

Notable 15+ min stoppages today: None

Average pace: 4mins/BG

VQ Drop Mean/Average:
7am: 17m -> 16m (-1m)
1pm: 2hr 47m -> 2hr 43m (-4m)

That does it for Day 128 of GotG: CR!
scatter_plot-167.png

Last edited:

gerarar

Premium Member
1pm drop lasted for 3298.650 secs, or ~55 mins.
Wednesday 1pm Drop Average: 2hr 55m -> 2hr 49m (-6m)

Up to BG 79 called at 1pm, 5 more than yesterday.

gerarar

Premium Member
Final Day 129 Stats (10/5):
7am: 52.3 secs
1pm: 3298.7 secs, or ~55 mins

BG 180 (+2) is the last BG called for the day

Notable 15+ min stoppages today:
11:01 - 11:17am
5:39 - 6:10pm

Average pace: 4mins/BG

VQ Drop Mean/Average:
7am: 14m -> 13m (-1m)
1pm: 2hr 55m -> 2hr 49m (-6m)

That does it for Day 129 of GotG: CR!
scatter_plot-145.png

gerarar

Premium Member
This is weird. I got a boarding group 2 seconds after 7am and am group 111. That’s the lowest group I’ve ever gotten on any ride including RotR.
Did something strange happen today? I clicked on the button exactly at 7, and it was gone instantly. I’m pretty experienced in this, so it isn’t me fumbling around with anything.
Yeah today's morning VQ drop went so quick today. Tbh this whole past week has been somewhat faster than usual, which could mean crowds are somewhat high again at Epcot.

You should be able to get a BG at 1pm, just make sure you do it right away to get the next available BG as much as possible.

lewisc

Yeah today's morning VQ drop went so quick today. Tbh this whole past week has been somewhat faster than usual, which could mean crowds are somewhat high again at Epcot.

I think the VQ is going so quickly because it is a holiday weekend and a lot of people are taking advantage of that. Park crowds are up again this week.
Disney could be holding back to allow for more LL$$$ sales. LL are available for hours, sometimes the entire day. That could be one reason why 1p lasts longer. Not enough demand for LL

erstwo

Disney could be holding back to allow for more LL$$$ sales. LL are available for hours, sometimes the entire day. That could be one reason why 1p lasts longer. Not enough demand for LL
Yesterday - ILL (pay to ride) were gone right after noon/ 1200. I would have bought 6, if they had been available after our ride!

On that note - again, many many thanks @gerarar for continuing to post this data every day! My 4 teens LOVED this ride and I feel like knowing all the data from this thread helped me motivate everyone in my group to be ready at 7 am to try for a boarding group yesterday morning. 😊

lewisc

Yesterday - ILL (pay to ride) were gone right after noon/ 1200. I would have bought 6, if they had been available after our ride!

On that note - again, many many thanks @gerarar for continuing to post this data every day! My 4 teens LOVED this ride and I feel like knowing all the data from this thread helped me motivate everyone in my group to be ready at 7 am to try for a boarding group yesterday morning. 😊
Yesterday 7a VQ lasted for more then 8 seconds, today a little more then 5. I agree number of guests trying for VQ impacts availability time. JMO but I think the amount of slots held back for LL is also a factor. Yesterday LL were gone by noon. Today the VQ went faster.

DCBaker

Premium Member
Yesterday 7a VQ lasted for more then 8 seconds, today a little more then 5. I agree number of guests trying for VQ impacts availability time. JMO but I think the amount of slots held back for LL is also a factor. Yesterday LL were gone by noon. Today the VQ went faster.

According to Thrill Data, the Individual Lightning Lane was only available today until around 8:45am.

IMG_605B28416B57-1.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom