News Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind Virtual Queue and Lightning Lane status

jrcoyne99

I wonder if you refresh the "Join Virtual Queue" tab repeatedly, you can see at what estimated wait = what time they close off the queue. So right now at 1:01 it says estimated wait 430 minutes, which would be 1:01pm +7 hours 10 mins = 8:11pm. I don't know what it accomplishes but it might be an interesting piece of data to see where that cutoff is each day.

gerarar

Premium Member
I wonder if you refresh the "Join Virtual Queue" tab repeatedly, you can see at what estimated wait = what time they close off the queue. So right now at 1:01 it says estimated wait 430 minutes, which would be 1:01pm +7 hours 10 mins = 8:11pm. I don't know what it accomplishes but it might be an interesting piece of data to see where that cutoff is each day.
Yeah that estimated wait time is a bit iffy. Because on a regular day, they usually stop calling groups by 8pm. So does that mean any BG being given out right now is basically useless? Doubt it.

The cutoff point for me is if you get a group around in the 190's or 200+, will probably not get a chance to ride (based on past trends).

jrcoyne99

Yeah that estimated wait time is a bit iffy. Because on a regular day, they usually stop calling groups by 8pm. So does that mean any BG being given out right now is basically useless? Doubt it.

The cutoff point for me is if you get a group around in the 190's or 200+, will probably not get a chance to ride (based on past trends).
That makes sense to me, it's just an interesting dynamic estimate for them to display to us. I haven't ridden this yet, but from the Rise of the Resistance VQ days, the estimate always seemed to be very pessimistic.

gerarar

Premium Member
Final Day 26 Stats (6/21):
7am: 22.9 secs
1pm: 4984.8 secs, or ~1 hour 23 mins

BG 193 is the last BG called for the day. This is 33 more than yesterday.

The average pace was 3-4mins/BG for entire day.

Notable 15+ min stoppages today: None

That does it for Day 26 of GotG: CR!
scatter_plot-27.png

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member

Last week, my estimated BG time was 8:52-8:59 PM all day. They wound up calling us at 8 PM exactly. Based on the posts preceding this here is another useful stat - we were BG 182.

gerarar

Premium Member
Final Day 27 Stats (6/22):
7am: 8.5 secs
1pm: 3847.9 secs, or ~1 hour 4 mins

BG 190 is the last BG called for the day. This is 3 less than yesterday.

Notable 15+ min stoppages today:
9:20 - 9:44 am
10:08 - 10:37 am
3:04 - 3:28 pm

That does it for Day 27 of GotG: CR!
scatter_plot-23.png

Anyone happen to know how long the Individual LLs last for this? We’re starting our day at MK on Saturday but had hoped to ride when we hop to Epcot in the afternoon.

gerarar

Premium Member
Final Day 28 Stats (6/23):
7am: 8.2 secs
1pm: 2818.494 secs, or ~47 mins

BG 192 is the last BG called for the day. This is 2 more than yesterday.

Notable 15+ min stoppages today:
10:36 - 11:04 am
2:19 - 2:44 pm

That does it for Day 28 of GotG: CR!
scatter_plot-26.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom