Pre-Trip Wait, What?

Hello! I've been a little absent and preoccupied these past few months making very few comments and mainly just liking posts. I've been a little stressed (in a good way) and very busy.

Daughter C and her best friend have been planning a trip to Disney for about 10 months. C and friend are graduating college this weekend and this was a gift to themselves for graduating. About two months ago friend has decided she can't pay her portion of their trip and still survive financially this summer and has to back out. C now has the dilemma of debating if she will cancel herself or still try to go. Her options are to get big sister E or Mom, that's me, to go along with the plans C and friend have already made.

This is how C is feeling.
A1628BE3-0800-4BAB-93A4-F23D5017A2C4.jpeg

E is actually excited about the possibly of going to Disney and having a sisters trip.

D85BF9EF-C335-45A2-92BF-1E607930CDD5.jpeg

But after a very short discussion realizes she just can't make it work due to her recent plans. E has just married H and got back from their honeymoon two days ago. She doesn't have the heart to ask for more time off of work so close together.

161B04D9-B6B1-41E1-A15E-6D08BDAB515C.jpeg

My wonderful offspring. E, Z, and C

17E6DF88-CA0D-4733-997A-71F9CE460C67.jpeg

Just because.

12F45472-D66C-4A6C-99B0-62EEC3935C17.jpeg

Although I felt bad for E, I actually felt quite happy.

532B2C7A-1F0A-43AC-BB90-A5C519969CDF.jpeg

I did try to talk J into joining us but he also couldn't get time away from work with such short notice. It's all good. He got some pre wedding pampering.

0A7E36C1-DDDA-4E49-AAE7-1ACD3C324644.jpeg

Plus he has to stay home and take care of our biggest girl.

42457CB2-C4FA-423F-A593-6C4B9DC90995.jpeg

All that to say that I'm now going to Disney in 12 Days!!

Last edited:

Wicked Sisters

In the Parks
No
Congratulations to everyone. It must be such a wonderful exciting feeling to suddenly book a trip to WDW and only have a few days to wait. Looking forward to your TR.

Zipadeelady

Original Poster
OMG I'm actually first!! Beautiful pictures!! Congrats on college graduation and YAY for a surprise Disney trip!!
Winner, Winner. Thank you! Thanks and Whoo Hoo!!

monsters-university.gif

Too slow on my gif choice for first...LOL! Love the wedding pics...congrats to the newlyweds!
When my kids were little they used to say, "first is the worst, second is the best" 🤷‍♀️. Welcome!

Wooohoooo!!! Oh my goodness, your photos are just smashing! Can't wait to hear all about it! Congratulations to all!
Share Discover GIF
Hello! Thank you. I'll try to get on an update soon.

Lots of things to be happy about here. Congrats, congrats and congrats!!!! And...hhhmm..last time i check I think I am 12 days away too. :cool:
NICE! It'll be here before we know it!!

Zipadeelady

Original Poster
Congratulations to everyone. It must be such a wonderful exciting feeling to suddenly book a trip to WDW and only have a few days to wait. Looking forward to your TR.
Thank you. I love that it's only 12 days away but I also love planning so it seems weird that everything is all done. :D

amjt660

Premium Member
Congratulations to the entire zippy crew on weddings , honeymoons , graduations ,trips to Disney and that Mom and Dad are still being able to afford to eat!!!!

Looking forward to this report

Max

Zipadeelady

Original Poster
Yay! Congrats on the wedding, the beautiful kids (and dogger) and the trip! Excited to hear about it all!
Wow! Lots of excitement and all good! Congrats on the wedding and graduation and so happy for you going back!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
Lot's of fun things happening! Fantastic!
Congrats to all!!
The wedding pics and the cars are fabulous!
Have a great time!
Congratulations to the entire zippy crew on weddings , honeymoons , graduations ,trips to Disney and that Mom and Dad are still being able to afford to eat!!!!

Looking forward to this report

Max
Yay! How exciting all the way around! Congrats on the wedding! Love the pics! Have a great time!!
Welcome to my report!

Zipadeelady

Original Poster
Just a quick peak at our plans...

Reservations at:
the best pizza place - ll Mulino
Oga's Cantina
Mama Melrose's
The Jungle Navigation Co.

Friend was a big fan of Jungle cruise and Star Wars. C decided she'd keep the reservations as is since we haven't been to either of them. C loves Mama's so we kept that. We tried for Via Napoli for our Epcot day but haven't had any luck and we all just need to face it ll Mulino is superior.

We have non park hopper tickets to all 4 parks. Wednesday was supposed to be Universal Studios for C and Friend. C has changed it to a relax/rest day. I'm glad she took pity on me. As much as I'd like to see the new Harry Potter sections I know that I'd be utterly exhausted since C prefers as much park time as possible and will only go back for breaks or pool time because of me.

C is a huge Guardian of the Galaxy fan. She is very excited about the new ride, that is until she found out it's opening a week after we leave. She has a high school acquaintance that is a CM. We were hoping that we would be there for the CM preview but we are missing it by a few days.

She also wants to ILL Ratatouille and Rise. And purchase Genie+ for HS and MK. So please, please tell me how i should work the Genie+ system. Start my first LL at opening and try to book another LL every two hours even when I know I can ride a good 4 rides without much waiting first thing in the morning or do I start my first LL late in the day to stack them (this sounds odd to me but I read something like that awhile back). All help on this horrible new system would be very much appreciated!

Help Me Monday GIF by Foo Fighters

Zipadeelady

Original Poster
Season 4 What GIF by The Office

That was SO MUCH information and I feel like you kinda glossed over so much of it.

So
Congratulations Congrats GIF

On all of it!
:hilarious: I did gloss over it. It is the short and sweet version. I figured you wouldn't want the horrors of work stories and the drama of the mother in law story, or the story about my son missing rehearsal dinner and almost being late for the wedding story.

Look, now I'm getting all worked up.

Mad Season 9 GIF by The Office

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom