News Meta Quest Star Wars Virtual Reality Experience coming to The NBA Experience building at Disney Springs

Disstevefan1

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
There could have been a place where they can showcase new Innoventions like this......Oh wait.....
The showcasing of individual gadgets in Communicore/Innoventions was always problematic. Rides can process people at 800 to 2,000 people per hour. The 10 kiosks set up in a pavilion to try out the latest tech can only service just 60 people per hour, more or less. That's super long and very slow moving lines... if they even create lines or just have people gathered around jostling for 'next.' That kind of disappointment is why, for me, there's no love lost for Commincore Buildings. Rarely did they have an experience that was scaled up to handle theme park crowds.

Last edited:

kalel8145

Here is a look inside

Meta Quest Virtual Reality Experience featuring Star Wars Galaxy's Edge now open at Disney Springs​

Very purple. :cautious: I'll give it a go. If anything just to mess with some tech I haven't used before.

MrPromey

Here is a look inside

Meta Quest Virtual Reality Experience featuring Star Wars Galaxy's Edge now open at Disney Springs​

What I want to know is who are the people lining up to buy those Meta sports bottles?

DisneyPete19

I enjoid The Void (I really did, not just being punny).
Believe it or not, it was still available until recently. There's one Cinemark movie theater in Dallas where they still had the Star Wars VR. It got closed due to covid, but they not only had the Star Wars Secrets of the Empire experience, they also had Wreck-it-Ralph: Ralph Breaks VR & where showcasing a trailer for The Avengers' Damage Control VR Experience, along with the things they had before like the Ghostbusters' VR Experience.

The whole breakup with Disney in Orlando is weird

DisneyPete19

The whole thing is a publicity stunt for a Galaxy's Edge VR game Disney will start selling for the Meta Rift (or whatever they're calling it after they bought Oculus). I'm guessing they'll conveniently be selling the hardware & the game at some point in there

Cmdr_Crimson

disney-springs_Full_47282.jpg

Such an odd size for the marquee.I guess they don't want you to know it's there...It's like the DVD Screensaver waiting to hit a corner..
BackJitteryCuttlefish-max-1mb.gif

po1998

I’ve seen multiple ads for this recently, during Hulu commercial breaks. Normally don’t pay attention to Hulu ads, and I had to see it a second time to figure out what was being advertised.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom