News Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party returns for 2022

DisneyDreamer08

My husband and I went once back in 2009 and it was very crowded and chaotic. I swore I would never attend another party. I am planning a solo trip for next August and after reading reviews and watching YouTube videos, I’m thinking I would love to give it another chance. I hope the number of tickets sold is the same next year!

JoeCamel

My husband and I went once back in 2009 and it was very crowded and chaotic. I swore I would never attend another party. I am planning a solo trip for next August and after reading reviews and watching YouTube videos, I’m thinking I would love to give it another chance. I hope the number of tickets sold is the same next year!
They doubled the price and cut sales by 30% so it feels better and brings in more cash.

Purduevian

Disney clarifies refund process for canceled Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party due to Hurricane Ian​

My sister was supposed to go tonight, obviously it didn't happen. She is going to see if there is anyway they can move her tickets to a sold out date while she is there. Looks like that won't be officially policy, but I'll update here if Disney is able to work some magic.

Andy_0410

My sister was supposed to go tonight, obviously it didn't happen. She is going to see if there is anyway they can move her tickets to a sold out date while she is there. Looks like that won't be officially policy, but I'll update here if Disney is able to work some magic.
Hoping they might be able to give some out for tomorrow night myself for people missing tonight with the number of people that won’t have come down for the weekend. Will be asking myself later once we know when things are reopening, if not Friday hopefully Sunday

Jeremy Geertsema

Does anyone know if there’s a way to get tickets to a sold out party? Resale or something? I’m sure it’s a dumb question that’s been asked many times but curious…

Is there hope for going to front gate day of?

WorldExplorer

I am also surprised they don’t deck our Magic Kingdom for a month and call it Mickeys Hippity Hoppity Easter Bash it could pretty much be copy and paste Halloween party…give our candy special characters special fireworks and parade.

Each time I look in my candy bag and see one of the little pastel colored Starbursts packs, I briefly wonder if they're reusing unsold Easter candy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom