News Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party returns for 2022

pdude81

Yes. But when attempting to link it says it’s already linked.
Ok, interesting. Did you link your guests at the time of purchase? For me I hadn't done that until after the confirmation screen showed up. You might be in a state where you're linked and your guests aren't yet. You're also not the only person I'm hearing about with this issue. I just assumed they were issued without linking back to you yet.

G00fyDad

Yeah, I got super nervous when my set of tickets didn’t show up in my “Daily Plans” but they’re there in the “tickets and passes” tab.

As a UX/UI designer by trade, WDW’s site and app needs a severe overhaul.
Preach GIF

Touchdown

I’m going to hold out till it’s a little closer, I’m going early October and would like to know the night show/deluxe magic nights first (fingers crossed for F! and DHS nights.)

RememberWhen

Yeah, I got super nervous when my set of tickets didn’t show up in my “Daily Plans” but they’re there in the “tickets and passes” tab.

As a UX/UI designer by trade, WDW’s site and app needs a severe overhaul.
Thanks for this! The tickets do show up in the tickets section, so I’m going to just not worry about it for now.

AndyS2992

Just booked my party tickets and got the confirmation email and they appeared in MDE straight away under tickets :) No problems.

Never done a party before and we'll be in MK all day that day anyway but not sure what to do, leave and go back in? or is there an area to go to in the park and they'll hand you your trick or treat bag and wrist band there? 😵‍💫

RememberWhen

They aren't plans, they are tickets. If they show up there, you're good. You might see a phantom reservation for MK later but not always
I should know this. But everyone saying they could see or not see it in MDE I just brain blanked and looked in plans. We haven’t made our park reservations yet, though since we’ve pinned this down we may as well.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
Just booked my party tickets and got the confirmation email and they appeared in MDE straight away under tickets :) No problems.

Never done a party before and we'll be in MK all day that day anyway but not sure what to do, leave and go back in? or is there an area to go to in the park and they'll hand you your trick or treat bag and wrist band there? 😵‍💫

The wristband pickup locations inside the park are typically in Adventureland across from Pirates, and either to the left hand of what use to be Stitch/Alien Encounter in Tomorrowland. The first place you want to hit when they start letting the party only folks go in is the right hand bypass (thats between the confectionary and Tony's) where they typically have some Photopass Ops and your first treat stop prior to the main candy stops event beginning at ~7. (Edit: rookie mistake, fantasyland instead of its real location)

Last edited:

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
So now that I officially have my tickets for October 18th, my really important question! How strictly do they enforce the costume guidelines? In them, they say that if you want to wear a cape, it can be no longer than your waist. I was going to make an epic Wanda Scarlet Witch cape, so naturally I wanted it billowing in the wind. I looked up photos from previous parties, and saw people with capes and cloaks of all lengths. I just don’t want to put in all the effort of hand sewing a cape just for me not to be able to wear it. 🫠🫠
Put velcro on the hem and the neck so you can halve its length by folding it up to your shoulders if you have to.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Legit surprised by this. I would have expected Halloween to sell out quickly and then the cheaper parties to go quickly after that. A month and a half to sell out Halloween (and it’s the first to sell out) cannot make TDO happy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom