Blizzard Beach Construction

No Name

I ask you the same.

I’m not the one saying something has changed. What would make them suddenly think the barges are a bad idea now vs. when they first brought them out… or built Tron, or Guardians, or Ratatouille? They repeatedly have demonstrated over the last 5 years that they do not care. That’s my “source.”

castlecake2.0

I ask you the same.

I’m not the one saying something has changed. What would make them suddenly think the barges are a bad idea now vs. when they first brought them out… or built Tron, or Guardians, or Ratatouille? They repeatedly have demonstrated over the last 5 years that they do not care. That’s my “source.”
Something made them think the barges were bad or they wouldn’t be removing the show already

ToTBellHop

Something made them think the barges were bad or they wouldn’t be removing the show already
Also, the barges are FAR worse than painted show buildings. One thing is in the periphery and noticeable when you look for it. The other is front and center, drawing attention. While I’m WS, I notice the tacos far more often than the Soarin building.

It would be like replacing Cinderella Castle with an oil rig.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
I don’t you about you, but I sure as hell will be riding that conveyer.

Weeeeeeee!!

Add some video screens and some contrived backstory and you can have the Wish's Aquamouse on land! You just don't get the 45 seconds of water ride after arriving at the top, you're just dumped on the ground and wished a magical day.

AidanCKY

Cool to see theyre making a visit here a bit nicer - Guessing theyve done this for liability reasons, I recall it was a bit tricky going up those stairs with a 2-person raft.

Shame the conveyor looks awful, is unthemed and is highly visible.

Blizzard Beach is a waterpark I really love, would be good to see it get a new slide or two.

tomast

Does anyone think theyre missing the boat by not adding a "Frozen" attraction?
Imagine changing the Ice Gator mail box in the lazy river cabin to a Olaf mail box cabin.

Bang! huge improve in sales, with the unique signature new blue frozen slushie, a new Elsa blue cupcake, a Sven carrot cake and maybe even a Olaf popsicle in the new and exclusive frostbite Kristoff.

Come to Disney's Blizzard Beach and experience what a snowman does in summer!

More Family, More Relevant, More Timeless, More Disney!

You can show a blue sky concept art with a Sven animatronic in the lazy river and then blame a budget cut to never making it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom