News 2022 EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival

Cmdr_Crimson

Convenient how all prices are left out of guidebook.
Because they want to surprise you after you have been going to the majority of booths unknowingly realizing you either need to get a loan to pay it off..
hqdefault.jpg

Phonedave

2022 F&W kicks off in a little over 2 month. Has there been any mention at all of and events (dining, seminars, etc) being scheduled?

christine7257

2022 F&W kicks off in a little over 2 month. Has there been any mention at all of and events (dining, seminars, etc) being scheduled?
I'm hoping to see the return of these events but not super optimistic. They could release info at any time but last year the concert line up and booth menus were released in early June (June 7th and 8th, respectively). The Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic is happening Nov 11 & 12th, if you happen to be in town then.

DCBaker

Premium Member
Eat to the Beat line up announced -

July 14-15 – Baha Men
July 16-18 – Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
July 29-30 – Taylor Dayne
July 31-Aug. 1 – Tiffany
Aug. 5-8 – Joey Fatone & Friends
Aug. 12-13 – The Devon Allman Project
Aug. 14-15 – Christopher Cross
Aug. 19-20 – Journey former Lead Vocalist Steve Augeri
Aug. 21-22 – Air Supply
Sept. 2-3 – Southern Avenue
Sept. 4-5 – Kris Allen & David Cook
Sept. 9-10 – Hoobastank (NEW)
Sept. 16-17 – Los Amigos Invisibles (NEW)
Sept. 23-24 – BBMak
Sept. 30-Oct. 1 – Stokley (NEW)
Oct. 2-3 – Sheila E.
Oct. 7-8 – Mark Wills
Oct. 9-10 – 38 Special
Oct. 23-24 – Billy Ocean
Oct. 28-31 – Hanson
Nov. 4-7 – Boyz II Men

Dining packages will be available beginning May 24.

Gillyanne

Interested to see some of the holes fill up. Our current EPCOT reservation is the 15th, but curious who will be in the hole the 16h - 18th b/c we could easily end up hopping there one evening...

EPCOT-O.G.

Eat to the Beat line up announced -

July 14-15 – Baha Men
July 16-18 – Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
July 29-30 – Taylor Dayne
July 31-Aug. 1 – Tiffany
Aug. 5-8 – Joey Fatone & Friends
Aug. 12-13 – The Devon Allman Project
Aug. 14-15 – Christopher Cross
Aug. 19-20 – Journey former Lead Vocalist Steve Augeri
Aug. 21-22 – Air Supply
Sept. 2-3 – Southern Avenue
Sept. 4-5 – Kris Allen & David Cook
Sept. 9-10 – Hoobastank (NEW)
Sept. 16-17 – Los Amigos Invisibles (NEW)
Sept. 23-24 – BBMak
Sept. 30-Oct. 1 – Stokley (NEW)
Oct. 2-3 – Sheila E.
Oct. 7-8 – Mark Wills
Oct. 9-10 – 38 Special
Oct. 23-24 – Billy Ocean
Oct. 28-31 – Hanson
Nov. 4-7 – Boyz II Men

Dining packages will be available beginning May 24.

Beyond elated that I'll be there during Boyz II Men's performances, which is fitting because the greatest era for both EPCOT and B2M overlap.

tpoly88

I am hoping that the return of CRPs and CPs along with mostly everything reopened the festivals might go back to a more typical schedule. One issue since reopening is that all the people working festivals were statused as “festivals” rather than being deployed from other areas to work festivals for short periods, and they had nowhere to send all these people in between festival dates. Next year they might be a little more flexible with this. Saying that, now you’ve created the issue where you’re always trying to beat last years sales and if you suddenly take away extra months of festivals thats a lot of $$ to try to make elsewhere. So maybe we’re stuck with it. I’d really love to see the promenade not littered with tables and kiosks all summer. Also god help them if they close Canada: Far & Wide again to shove in some apple kiosk!
i did hear they are shutting Canada Far and wide for the F&W festival for cider.
years back they did this but had a whole bunch of cider, Ice wine and other beers. I am also hoping they use the convention space between England and Canada like they use to. Had a whole bunch of different food and drink plus the piano player playing all the disney songs, was a nice spot to get out of the heat. Did not hear of any workshops or seminars like they used to have in horizons (i think that was the pavilion with body wars). i for one dont go to this until sept at the earliest as i try to let the humidity drop a little as i just cant take waiting on line to have a glass of wine or a beer while my clothes are stuck to me and im dripping wet from the heat.

Texas84

Disappointing line-up. Christopher Cross and Steve Augeri are great but not in August! Sleeper alert: Hoobastank. Great 90s band. Maybe I'll drive down for them. I know, September isn't much better.

Comped

Disappointing line-up. Christopher Cross and Steve Augeri are great but not in August! Sleeper alert: Hoobastank. Great 90s band. Maybe I'll drive down for them. I know, September isn't much better.
Seems like Disney got many of their usual fall bands in the spring, particularly those that were US-based. Which is presumably why we're only seeing Air Supply in August. Not loving that Disney is going for 90's-2000's era bands that were OK at best, since presumably the 80's acts that ETTB/Garden Rocks were built on in the past 20 years are unavailable (Covid or they want too much money), or Disney wants to appeal to a younger crowd. Maybe next year.

Side note - when did they change the spring concerts from Flower Power to Garden Rocks (from the 60's-70's acts to the 80's)? Ron Logan once told me that it was a thing (in particular due to The Monkees drawing a large crowd), but he never mentioned when they changed over. Gotta be around 20-25 years ago though.

Lilofan

Saw 10,000 Maniacs for three days in 2017. Great band and still touring after 40 years of performing. The most smiles I've seen in the crowd while sitting stage right is years ago when I saw Davy Jones.

Last edited:

Nottamus

There ARE a few empty weekends (like the weekend we will be there in October) -
So hopefully we get some updated lists as the months progress.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom