News Walt Disney World's Minnie Van service confirmed to return summer 2022

Indy_UK

I think they should have a fixed run once a day to and from Disneys Vero beach. Probably would need a mini bus rather than a coach though

correcaminos

Maybe that's the plan to get up and running with what's left of the current inventory and phase it out to be replaced with electric vehicles. Though as far as I know, all current electric vehicles are pretty small.
Depends on your definition of small. Sure some are, but there are some 3 row BEVs that Rivian and Tesla make. Then a few others are comfortable 5 seaters. I personally drive one of the smallest that does seat 4

Sandurz

You can book a legit car service ahead of time for $200 roundtrip including tip, $150 one way is pretty insane pricing.

I get charging a premium for a guaranteed nice vehicle with a personable driver on-demand but that's kinda nuts.

The pricing for point-to-point around property used to be fine, and was a nice service, so I hope that remains similar.

Poseidon Quest

I wonder if bringing back the Minnie Vans indicates lifting park hopping restrictions. If I recall, one of the reasons that people previously liked this service is because of how much flexibility it gave on-site guests to park hop more quickly. I also have to wonder if this means that we will see more hotel rooms opening up as well.

Ayla

I wonder if bringing back the Minnie Vans indicates lifting park hopping restrictions. If I recall, one of the reasons that people previously liked this service is because of how much flexibility it gave on-site guests to park hop more quickly. I also have to wonder if this means that we will see more hotel rooms opening up as well.
What Disney hotels are still closed?

raymusiccity

Disney has also solved the problem of how to get from your hotel to the parks. Yet we would (justifiably) be angered if they did away with Disney buses, monorails and gondolas. Or began to charge money for them.
We'll eventually come full circle. 'Back in the day' Disney did sell tickets to ride the monorail, as well as tickets to ride on Mickeys RR at Ft. Wilderness. 🤑

Chip Chipperson

I know people who use it to get around the resort in a pinch (or as a preference)...rather than wait for traditional transportation. Like to a particular resort as an example.

I've used Minnie Van's to get to an early MK breakfast reservation. I took a Mears cab once, not realizing that it could only drop us off at the TTC. The Minnie Vans drop you off and pick you up right near the park entrance - way better than a cab or overcrowded bus.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom