New Enhancements, Dining Options Coming to Disney’s BoardWalk

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster

A look at BoardWalk Deli construction as its opening nears on Disney's BoardWalk​

BoardWalk-Deli_Full_48203.jpg

eddie104

Not that I was expecting much, but this is just so cheap. Remove the word bakery and throw up deli.
I’m not the one to usually complain about stuff like this but it does look centered wrong. The word Deli would be probably much better approach considering we already know it’s at the Boardwalk.

Bocabear

There are a lot of tables/chairs and benches outside and along the railing all down the Boardwalk.

Unless they are all gone?
When I have been there in the past, we got a pizza once from the window because there were no available seatings, and all the tables out front were full of people just sitting...so no availability that time... I am not sure why we can't have a casual restaurant with seating. I guess the Cake Shop thing will have table service...

Incomudro

meh...they added some sandwiches to the bakery....
As a former New Yorker, who lived 50 years on Staten Island, worked in Brooklyn for 36 years, and resided in New Jersey for the past 7 years - the idea of a deli (particularly while I'm on vacation) brings out zero interest in me.
Deli's have always been kind of gross to me.
I suppose people who are less familiar with them may find the idea more novel.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom