News Complimentary Annual Passholder magnets coming to Disney Springs at Walt Disney World

DCBaker

Premium Member
Sounds like the fall Annual Passholder magnet will be mailed -

1F70D106-4429-4F21-9997-0E276C8F70D0.jpeg

nickys

Premium Member
I don't think they're allowed to because a high concentration of magnets in the cargo bin can throw off the airplane's or ship's magnetic compass.
Not sure if that’s the reason. Or even if you were being serious!

But since Disney refuse to ship to the UK or Europe, whether it’s magic bands or anything from the shop Disney site, I wouldn’t hold your breath.

I have had the mat type windows magnets from DVC though, which came with the DVC Files magazine.

Demarke

Have I told you lately that I 👍 you?
Premium Member
I don't think they're allowed to because a high concentration of magnets in the cargo bin can throw off the airplane's or ship's magnetic compass.
Makes you wonder how they got them all over here from China in the first place! 😉

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
First this now room discounts? Suspect demand is getting soft at the end of the year…

This “perk” isn’t driving demand. It’s not even a perk, if we’re being honest. Room discounts are normal.

Don’t you remember the $lappie or the CFO saying bookings and “intent to visit” were just fine? Everything is firing on all cylinders, product is being moved at an expected rate, numbers are being met, sheep are being fleeced... Bob is happy.

Disstevefan1

Touchdown

This “perk” isn’t driving demand. It’s not even a perk, if we’re being honest. Room discounts are normal.

Don’t you remember the $lappie or the CFO saying bookings and “intent to visit” were just fine? Everything is firing on all cylinders, product is being moved at an expected rate, numbers are being met, sheep are being fleeced... Bob is happy.
Not since Covid, this is the first one since spring/summer 2021. It’s kind of a big deal, when I checked moderate rooms were available.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
We got something from Passholder Services last week. I thought it was AP magnets but it’s only a year-long subscription to the Disney-Celebratory-Cupcake-Of-The-Month Club. “It’s the gift that keeps on giving the whole year!” (Must have valid theme park admission plus park reservation for redemption)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom