If you could change one realistic thing at Disney World right now, what would it be?

durangojim

Original Poster
I'm not talking about magically bringing Disney Sea over, or having a clone of Walt return. For me I think it would either be get rid of Genie Plus (although I haven't experienced it yet so I'm reluctant to bash it too much) or get rid of the time delay for park hopping. What about you?

JIMINYCR

I’d like to stop guests from having to reserve park days before going on your trips. You’ve bought your ticket to access the parks so you should have the choice to go to whichever park you wish. And go back to letting guests park hop at their leisure.I know, I know it’s for limiting numbers for safety and let Disney have a way to keep the numbers regulated. But long ago Disney should have been expecting guest numbers to rise and should have been increasing park attractions to handle it. Give us back our freedom to do Disney as we wish.

Virtual Toad

Where to start? I guess if I had to pick just one I would agree that eliminating Genie+ is at the top of the list. But it’s a long list which also includes:

- Eliminate park reservations

- Eliminate park hopping time restrictions

- Ditch the ridiculous resort parking fees

- Bring back (real) AP sales

- Bring back water park APs!!

- Fire Chapek and everyone else responsible for destroying and diminishing the fabric and enjoyment of the resort for short term monetary gain

Probably missing a few others as well but the above is pretty much responsible for turning this family of Disney super fans (and super spenders) into former fans who now spend their money elsewhere.

jpinkc

1/5th of what they spent on building Shanghai, Hong Kong or Disneyland Paris (Euro Disney) had been spent on MK for attractions (capacity). The original Parks feel like the step children to me nowadays all we get are the hand me downs.

NelleBelle

I’m amending my answer to having multiple new attractions for each park (E- ticket rides) built at the speed that Disney used to build things at! Oh, and maintaining park standards!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom