Keys to the Kingdom Tour

firecatgirl

Original Poster
We are finally able to do this tour and we are really excited. I know it's been a while since it's been up and running but does anyone know if it will be similar to what it was in the past?
TIA for any info :)

Tom 55

Unless you took the tour before and again after that would be the only when you would know if it had changed. We took the tour 14+ years ago. We are also from NH. Moved from MA in 1982. Also were at Disney in September of 2019. Just 10 days before your last trip.

firecatgirl

Original Poster
Unless you took the tour before and again after that would be the only when you would know if it had changed. We took the tour 14+ years ago. We are also from NH. Moved from MA in 1982. Also were at Disney in September of 2019. Just 10 days before your last trip.
That's cool :) I can't wait to get back.
I realize now how vague my question really was. Sorry about that. We never did the tour before (kids were too young) so this will be our first time. I had read some reviews of the tour and that there were some rides along with it so I only assume it would be similar to what it was before. :)

JoeCamel

That's cool :) I can't wait to get back.
I realize now how vague my question really was. Sorry about that. We never did the tour before (kids were too young) so this will be our first time. I had read some reviews of the tour and that there were some rides along with it so I only assume it would be similar to what it was before. :)
I don't know if the tour is the same, I don't see where it would have to be changed as most of the locations are the same and for the most part you are outside.
I can say that of the Behind the Magic, Wild Africa Trek and the Keys I felt the Keys were the best value for the cost

firecatgirl

Original Poster
I don't know if the tour is the same, I don't see where it would have to be changed as most of the locations are the same and for the most part you are outside.
I can say that of the Behind the Magic, Wild Africa Trek and the Keys I felt the Keys were the best value for the cost
Awesome, thank you :)

Sunni9998

We've done the Keys to the Kingdom tour twice. Once in April 2017 with our DD and a friend and then again in Oct 2019 with friends. It was fabulous both times and well worth it! Both times is was similar, but different. If we had friends that wanted to go, we would definitely do it again. And again! lol

Also from NH here! We were there in 2019 after you, end of Oct.

gorillaball

Do they generally not offer Keys to the Kingdom during holiday weeks? I saw it wasn't available Thanksgiving week, and currently I'm trying to book for Christmas week but looks like it might not happen. Dec 17 did not open today (60 days out) nor did the rest of my stay.

nickys

Premium Member
Do they generally not offer Keys to the Kingdom during holiday weeks? I saw it wasn't available Thanksgiving week, and currently I'm trying to book for Christmas week but looks like it might not happen. Dec 17 did not open today (60 days out) nor did the rest of my stay.
I think they do run. I’ve certainly done the World Showcase Undiscovered tour on New Years Day before.

I suspect it’s fully booked for your dates. It’s possible that times haven’t loaded for the later dates (after Christmas).

gorillaball

I think they do run. I’ve certainly done the World Showcase Undiscovered tour on New Years Day before.

I suspect it’s fully booked for your dates. It’s possible that times haven’t loaded for the later dates (after Christmas).
It's not booked, it simply doesn't show as an option.

See Nov below - most of these days are fully booked but still show up as an option (blue).
Dec a similar patter appears to be developing, Dec 17 is grey (60 days out), as well as the rest of the days on my trip which would normally be unlocked at the 60 day mark.

1666107933340.png

1666107949327.png

nickys

Premium Member
It's not booked, it simply doesn't show as an option.

See Nov below - most of these days are fully booked but still show up as an option (blue).
Dec a similar patter appears to be developing, Dec 17 is grey (60 days out), as well as the rest of the days on my trip which would normally be unlocked at the 60 day mark.

View attachment 673378
View attachment 673379
I get a different view from you. The November dates are showing as blue for me, but no times are shown as available. And other tours do have times showing. Unfortunately I can’t see if those are actually bookable, I need a vpn to do that which I don’t have yet.

347441FB-E44E-4798-8E23-24517D87A004.png

lordsigma

glad to hear this tour is back. I did it a few years back. I also did Backstage Magic (the one that goes to the central shops) and both were great.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom