Touring Plans?

heatherhy01

Can anyone shed some light on whether it is worth it to purchase a Touring Plan Subscription for my upcoming trip in June? I have never used anything like this before and wondered if it has helped anyone in the past?

Weather_Lady

I'm a big fan. I've been a subscriber for a decade. I use my TP account to track crowd projections ("Crowd Tracker" tool) and choose travel dates, compare third party ticket vendor prices ("Ticket Price Comparison" tool), browse hotel rooms ("Room Finder" tool), make personalized touring plans, formulate onsite room requests (they'll put together and send a fax for you), find restaurant reservations ("Reservation Finder" tool) and browse menus ("Menu Search" tool, very helpful if you have picky family members who always want to order certain things), etc.

Their Lines app is also more accurate than Disney's, in my experience -- they'll tell you the wait time that Disney is posting, but also the "real" expected wait time.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Weather_Lady

I have a membership but all I have done is a room request at the YC. What other things can you do that would benefit my trip in Feb.?
Please see my post above. Start by visiting your account dashboard. Click, "Add a Trip" under the "My Trips" section at the far left-side of the page, set up a crowd tracker for your dates so you'll be notified of changes in crowd projections, and start playing around with some personalized touring plans to see how much you can expect to accomplish each day... that should be a productive, and hopefully enjoyable, place to begin.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Stellajack

Premium Member
We use Touring Plans website for many of the same reasons as others have stated. In years gone by, we actually used the Touring pages from the Unofficial Guide to tour the parks. Some say that there is too much backtracking, but we found that the plans really work to help make the most of your time. I also like the Crowd Calendars and Crowd Trackers on the site.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom