Reservation help

jtram

Original Poster
I have been stressing about getting all my dining reservations im going in April for dining because we are a group of 6 adults and 2 kids. And I it’s my daughter birthday and her first trip and I need everything to be perfect. is there a service you can pay can you help get the tough reservations like be our guest, cinderella royal table space 220, Oags cantina all the hard ones.

nickys

Premium Member
Touring Plans is free to use and you can have 2 active requests at any time. You get texts / emails when it finds an available reservation, and you click on the link to try and book it (If you don’t get it then always try signing onto MDE and booking anyway).

I think Mouse Dining is a paid one. Not sure how it works.

Chi84

Premium Member
Touring Plans is free to use and you can have 2 active requests at any time. You get texts / emails when it finds an available reservation, and you click on the link to try and book it (If you don’t get it then always try signing onto MDE and booking anyway).

I think Mouse Dining is a paid one. Not sure how it works.
Do you know if Touringplans can be set to search for your entire booking window - or does it start at 60 days?

nickys

Premium Member
Do you know if Touringplans can be set to search for your entire booking window - or does it start at 60 days?
Pretty sure it’ll start searching at 60 days out from the first date you enter. Now whether it will search for the full date range at once or not I don’t know. I’ll see if I can find out though.

TheGuyThatMakesSwords

Please consider by-passing DISNEY, and using "Open Table"? Every time Disney has an issue.

Almost ALL DS Restaurants participate. Same with Swan-Dolphin. Now, these tend to be Dinner venues.... so try to get your breakfast items on MDE. But dinners? Open-Table provides better restaurants, without Web-Server drama.

nickys

Premium Member
60 days. I have a short trip and looking for a harder to get lunch spot. It won't search yet since it's a specific day
I think the question was whether once you reach the 60 day mark it will search for the whole date range you enter all at once.

I wasn’t able to get a definitive answer, but putting in a date range at least means you increase your chance of picking up something over the whole period.

correcaminos

I think the question was whether once you reach the 60 day mark it will search for the whole date range you enter all at once.

I wasn’t able to get a definitive answer, but putting in a date range at least means you increase your chance of picking up something over the whole period.
Hmm... sorry I took it different (on hold with Disney and maybe not reading right) all I can say is my range of dates says it is active. My future date is not yet.

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
I have been stressing about getting all my dining reservations im going in April for dining because we are a group of 6 adults and 2 kids. And I it’s my daughter birthday and her first trip and I need everything to be perfect. is there a service you can pay can you help get the tough reservations like be our guest, cinderella royal table space 220, Oags cantina all the hard ones.
How many days? Are you staying on-site? If so, you can reserve ADRs at 60+10, so you may be able to get something later in your trip.

nickys

Premium Member
Hmm... sorry I took it different (on hold with Disney and maybe not reading right) all I can say is my range of dates says it is active. My future date is not yet.
I know I have definitely used searches for a date range in the past (pre- Covid times). And it won’t start searching until you hit that 60 day mark.

However I’m not 100% certain if I have ever got an alert father out than the 180 day mark. Usually I would set up a search once I tried to get what I wanted, but occasionally I would set one up in advance.

I might test this out with an easy to get restaurant, and see what happens.

Chi84

Premium Member
I know I have definitely used searches for a date range in the past (pre- Covid times). And it won’t start searching until you hit that 60 day mark.

However I’m not 100% certain if I have ever got an alert father out than the 180 day mark. Usually I would set up a search once I tried to get what I wanted, but occasionally I would set one up in advance.

I asked because my booking window for April 23-30 starts on February 22. I tried searching for April 26 and TouringPlans said it would begin searching on February 25, 60 days from the date but 3 days after I can start booking. It's probably the only way they can do it, but it occurs to me we should be asking @lentesta.

correcaminos

Still on hold lol. I have my 2 right now. The one that has a date starting that is inside the 60 days but end date is now one day after. That is the one 60 days as of tomorrow is not active. They are harder to get so I'm not sure I can help out this time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom