News 2022 EPCOT International Flower and Garden Festival

tcool123

I know how you feel. Reading down the list, everything was looking promising.....until I saw the ever popular Melina Leon ?, was appearing the time that we'll be at EPCOT! 🤔
I'm excited she's known for Spanish music specifically merengue. Makes sense to include her given the growing Latine/Hispanic audience that may feel nostalgia towards her. Looking at Billboard she had a song 22 years ago reach Number 6 in the Latin charts, and she had two albums in the Top 10 for those Latin charts. Seems to have been a hit back when all these other artists were relevant 😅

disneygeek90

Reservations made for The Orchestra!
What/where did you reserve? ELO is my dad's favorite band of all time and we've seen them several times, but after the gap last year it might be nice to do something more.

Edit: Found it! What restaurant did you book?

DfromATX

Reservations made for The Orchestra!
How far in advance did you book your trip (from finding out the line-up)? When do they usually publish the line-up? It's too late for this year, but I would love to see Rick Springfield, but I've heard he's a regular.

monothingie

I ❤️ Bob
Premium Member
New Plantings on the West Side of whatever they're calling this part of Future World now. East Side is staked off and ready to go. Its amazing how the hard freeze from last week has turned everything brown and yellow.
img_0551-jpeg.620255
IMG_0550.jpeg

DCBaker

Premium Member
This popped up today - perhaps testing VQ for Flower and Garden AP magnets?

"Annual Passholder Magnet Redemption"
"A boarding group does not guarantee the ability to receive a magnet as part of the Annual Pass Magnet Redemption"
"Once within the Central Florida and Walt Disney World area, tap \"Join Virtual Queue\". We'll send you a push notification when your group is called."

ToTBellHop

This popped up today - perhaps testing VQ for Flower and Garden AP magnets?

"Annual Passholder Magnet Redemption"
"A boarding group does not guarantee the ability to receive a magnet as part of the Annual Pass Magnet Redemption"
"Once within the Central Florida and Walt Disney World area, tap \"Join Virtual Queue\". We'll send you a push notification when your group is called."
$24 for magnet ILL?

mikejs78

Premium Member
Is the same amount of booths they have every year?

I can't lie, some of this sounds amazing. These menus appeal to us more than Food/Wine.
(and we are going for Flower/Garden next year instead of our usual October!)
There seems to be four booths missing compared to the list of booths they released in January. Oversight? Cuts? Not finalized yet? @wdwmagic - any idea?

Edit: Nevermind. The wdwmagic article had all the kitchens while the Disney site only has 14.. Weird.

Last edited:

castlecake2.0

Would it kill them to make a topiary moose or something for Canada? Why is there not a single special addition to the pavilion for the festival?

dreday3

Would it kill them to make a topiary moose or something for Canada? Why is there not a single special addition to the pavilion for the festival?

Aw. Does every other pavilion have one?

We haven't been to flower/garden yet, hoping to finally make it next year. I'll leave word for a topiary Donald covered in maple syrup! :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom