News 2022 EPCOT International Flower and Garden Festival

disneygeek90

They need to make Arts last longer.

The first few weeks of Garden has their show-plants just starting to grow, and it's not that impressive. Arts could easily cover those weeks. Also, Arts is the better festival.
Arts is the best festival but the food options are a bit weak for me. They're very creative but I'm not much of a sweets person and it seems a little dessert heavy.

TikibirdLand

It will be interesting without an indoor space this August. It really helps to have some covered places with kiosks during the afternoons.
Maybe they could use the old Comunicore building... Oh, they bulldozed it
Well, maybe they can use the contractor tents set up around Moana's Journey of Dirt?

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Let’s be real. “Maple-flavored product.” Budget won’t be there for ACTUAL maple.

Sadly, this is most likely true. :( Then, I stare at my maple candies I bought at World Market... produced in Canada... and the ingredient list is: maple syrup. Can't expect Disney to match what gigantic behemoth World Market can do, right?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster

mightynine

Simple Plan and the Plain White T's are playing Epcot.

Seven hells, how old am I?
"Hey There, Delilah" was released in May 2006 (16 years ago this year).

Let's pick "Addicted" for Simple Plan as a hit, that was in....2003! Almost 20 years ago!

Excuse me, I need to review these AARP offers I just received.

Of course, nothing beats hearing "Get Low" by Lil Jon and the Yin Yang Twins over Epcot's sound system on a New Year's Eve.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom