CBR Suggestions

jamesb2

Original Poster
We are going to Disney Saturday and stay at CBR. What area of the resort is the best place to stay to be close (or as close as possible) to Old Port Royal and the Skyliner? I was thinking about asking for Barbados. On the map though, it looks like I should ask for Martinique.

Rob562

We are going to Disney Saturday and stay at CBR. What area of the resort is the best place to stay to be close (or as close as possible) to Old Port Royal and the Skyliner? I was thinking about asking for Barbados. On the map though, it looks like I should ask for Martinique.

What kind of room are you booked in? Barbados and Martinique are mostly all Preferred rooms. If you're in a Standard view room you'll be in Jamaica or Aruba. I'd ask for Jamaica 42, 43 or 44 which offer easy access to the main Skyliner station and are an easy walk across the bridges to OPR.

-Rob

CynBeth

We stayed in Martinique which is a preferred room close to Old Porte Royal and took the internal bus to the Skyliner there is a stop right there.

Rob562

Hey Rob, we booked a king bed room. I don't know if that is considered "preferred" or not.

Ah, now that's where it gets interesting. King bed rooms are spread around the resort and are independent of Preferred vs Standard buildings. So you could be in any section other than Trinidad (which is all Pirate rooms).

Check out the Touring Plans room finder tool. You can plug in your room type and see where they're located.
It appears the greatest concentrations are in Buildings 33, 42, 46, 53 and 54 so you should plan on one of those.

-Rob

jamesb2

Original Poster
that is an amazing website! I am going to bookmark it. I think I'm going to shoot for Barbados.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom