New Florida Resident

Stephb97

My parents bought a condo in Florida. My brother and I (and our spouses) are also owners. We are on the homeowners insurance and obviously the deed but that’s it. I know homeowners insurance is one of the approved forms of proof of residency but will all 4 of us be able to use it as our proof? My parents have other bills and the mortgage they can use but the other 4 of us use the homeowners insurance to get Florida resident tickets? We all have our name on it.

JaxFLBear

My parents bought a condo in Florida. My brother and I (and our spouses) are also owners. We are on the homeowners insurance and obviously the deed but that’s it. I know homeowners insurance is one of the approved forms of proof of residency but will all 4 of us be able to use it as our proof? My parents have other bills and the mortgage they can use but the other 4 of us use the homeowners insurance to get Florida resident tickets? We all have our name on it.
If all of your names appear on the homeowners insurance policy, that should suffice based on what Disney accepts.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom