Cost of going to DW waaaay too high.

mf1972

739AE734-E736-4A0E-B1B9-C1CF9193EC5A.gif

new unofficial motto

JIMINYCR

Another one of these. No one can tell what Walt would be doing to keep his company going during these times and in this market. No one can say what direction Walt would have taken his company over the past years since his death as businesses and competition has changed. If you cant afford it then dont go. Nothing is as affordable as it once was.

jloucks

So long as massive mobs of people keep paying it, it is not too high.

One could argue, the prices are too low if the demand is that high.

You don't want to know what I am about to pay for a stay at the Starcruiser. :p

Yes, I was able to get reservations. :D

eliza61nyc

Pay for a ticket, $25 for parking and then wait up to 2 hours to get into an attraction, unless, you want to pay another $15 for a fast pass for 2 attractions! What a way to drive people away! This is NOT what Walt had in mind.
Well it hasn't worked because people keep coming.
I've never had to wait 2 hours thankfully to get on an attraction but I will say we purposely go during slow periods.
The whole genie/lightning lane thing seems to be getting mixed reviews but it's definitely not the death knell that folks here thought it would be.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Pay for a ticket, $25 for parking and then wait up to 2 hours to get into an attraction, unless, you want to pay another $15 for a fast pass for 2 attractions! What a way to drive people away! This is NOT what Walt had in mind.
So you do know that when Walt opened Disneyland and then when Magic Kingdom opened in Florida you paid to park, paid for park entrance and then paid for coupons to ride/see attractions.

John park hopper

Parking was 50 cents in 1972 when I went
"Ticket prices have risen more than 3,000% over Walt Disney World's history. When the Magic Kingdom first greeted guests in 1971, the cost to enter the theme park was $3.50 for adults, and $1 for children. In 2021 dollars, that would equate to roughly $24 and $6.75, adjusting for the rate of inflation.Oct 1, 2021"
D ticket rides were 75 cents and E ticket rides were 90 cents

Disney greed

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom