Tips for getting Ohana/BOG/Cinderella Table ADRs?

LittleMerman

Original Poster
My 60 day window is coming up soon and I'm going to try to get some "harder to get" ADRs like Ohana, Be Our Guest, and Cinderella Table. I've heard that these are really competitive to book. I know the booking window opens at 5:45am but are there any tips for getting these popular reservations? Thanks so much for any advice.

PS - I can book my entire trip's ADRs (8 days) 60 days from my first day of vacation right?

UPDATE: I got all 3! Thanks for all the advice =)

Last edited:

Tuvalu

Premium Member
PS - I can book my entire trip's ADRs (8 days) 60 days from my first day of vacation right?
As long as you are a Disney Resort guest and are staying at the same resort all 8 days (not a split stay.)

‘Ohana is the most difficult to obtain so plan that for the end of your trip BUT book it first before any other ADRs.

BOG has dropped in popularity since it went prix fixe for both lunch and dinner.

Cinderella’s Royal Table has received mixed reviews as of late and may not be hard to book. You must pay for this meal when you book it.

Also the booking window doesn’t always open at 5:45 am so don’t be discouraged if you have to wait until 6. It means everyone else is waiting too.

LittleMerman

Original Poster
As long as you are a Disney Resort guest and are staying at the same resort all 8 days (not a split stay.)

‘Ohana is the most difficult to obtain so plan that for the end of your trip BUT book it first before any other ADRs.

BOG has dropped in popularity since it went prix fixe for both lunch and dinner.

Cinderella’s Royal Table has received mixed reviews as of late and may not be hard to book. You must pay for this meal when you book it.

Also the booking window doesn’t always open at 5:45 am so don’t be discouraged if you have to wait until 6. It means everyone else is waiting too.
Awesome tips, thank you! Is there a reason you suggested Ohana for the end of my trip? I was going to try to go for day one.

LittleMerman

Original Poster
Just to add: if at first you don't succeed, set up a reservation finder request on touringplans.com's reservation finder tool. It's helped us out a few times when we weren't able to get ADRs at the time our window opened.
Thank you, that's an awesome tip!

TrojanUSC

Also if you don't get it, don't sleep on the 'Ohana wait list option via the app. Used it 4 times and never had an issue. Obviously not guaranteed but so long as you are near the Polynesian there is generally availability.

HouCuseChickie

If I can't get what I want at the 60 day mark, through stalking, or reservation finder...I like to look for last minute openings.

Example: I couldn't get into 'Ohana, so I booked Narcoosee's for the same date and time I was hoping to get 'Ohana. i.e. an ADR that would have been good for us if I couldn't get 'Ohana. A day before, I started playing around on the app to see if anyone made any last minute drops. Sure enough, several 'Ohana openings came up and I was able to swap out Narcoosee's for 'Ohana.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom