Ohana closed in February?

DisneyDreamer08

Original Poster
My dining window opened today for my trip starting 1/29. My TA was online right at 5:45 to try and book Ohana for dinner for Friday 2/4. Nothing was available. She tried a few other days. Nothing. Called at 7am and was told Ohana is closed the first week of February but the CM didn’t know why 🤦🏻‍♀️ Not sure if that’s true but it’s so frustrating. I’ve never not been able to get an ADR right on my booking day. I was even able to get a pre park opening Cinderella’s Royal Table back in the day when my daughter was little. I’ll keep checking and sign up for a Mousedining alert. But still. So sad ☹️
Has anyone else heard that Ohana is closed that week?

DisneyDreamer08

Original Poster
Update:
So one thing I just noticed is that through the month of January, it just says breakfast and dinner. But starting February 1st, it also says lunch. Maybe they are updating the system to include lunch and it’s just not live yet? That’s what I’m going to tell myself 🤣

DisneyDreamer08

Original Poster
I can’t figure out how to delete this thread but all the available days in February opened this morning. Not sure what the issue was yesterday but I’m happy it was fixed and I have my dinner booked! Crisis averted!

HouCuseChickie

I read on another site that there was a problem with loading 'Ohana into the system (per someone's phone call to the dining line), but that they were supposed to have it fixed today. Glad you were able to secure an ADR!

Touchdown

I just booked my week, got Ohana but ran into problems with Yachtsman and Grand Floridian Cafe. They were listed as closed. Ended up doing Le Celier (twice, such a sacrifice) and Whispering Canyon instead (again, always a solid choice as well.)

JTT

Grand Floridian Café, Space 220 Lounge times are not open at all for the first week of February.

We are within the 60 days window but no times are available. It's a system issue.

I would call but don't want to wait on hold for 3 hours!! :mad:

DisneyDreamer08

Original Poster
Grand Floridian Café, Space 220 Lounge times are not open at all for the first week of February.

We are within the 60 days window but no times are available. It's a system issue.

I would call but don't want to wait on hold for 3 hours!! :mad:

I just checked as well and you’re right, it is showing no availability the whole week ☹️ I would just keep checking, I don’t know why that week is so glitchy!

JTT

Still, you can't even check times for the Grand Flo Café or Space 220 Lounge in February. The database does not exist.

In January, you can check. It might tell you it's booked but you can at least check.

JTT

Still, you can't even check times for the Grand Flo Café or Space 220 Lounge in February. The database does not exist.

In January, you can check. It might tell you it's booked but you can at least check.

The times aren't uploaded yet. I called Disney and reported it but with no luck.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom