Resort Question

Schweino

Original Poster
So, FB is flooding my memories from the Holiday Honeymoon wife and I took last year, and Disney blues kicked in hard. Gosh Disney at Christmas is just the best. Our in-laws have stated they would like to go with us, both because we told them how beautiful it was and they actually have never been to WDW (Just Land and Paris). So I got a year to plan some things out (hypothetical is week after Thanksgiving).

Question - what resort in your opinion carries a really good Christmas atmosphere? I saw some videos of Wilderness Lodge and that looked like a winner to me, but open to other suggestions.

TIA!

Last edited:

RememberWhen

Assuming you mean, Wilderness Lodge. And yes, that would be my first choice. But I also have a real love for the Animal Kingdom Lodge decorations.

Schweino

Original Poster
Assuming you mean, Wilderness Lodge. And yes, that would be my first choice. But I also have a real love for the Animal Kingdom Lodge decorations.
I did indeed - edited it. Thanks!

I saw a vide of AKL during Christmas, and I think it was beautiful as well, but the extra stuff at the campgrounds for Christmas made me lean that way. Thank you again!

nickys

Premium Member
I did indeed - edited it. Thanks!

I saw a vide of AKL during Christmas, and I think it was beautiful as well, but the extra stuff at the campgrounds for Christmas made me lean that way. Thank you again!
Wilderness Lodge and Fort Wilderness are two different resorts. They’re close and usually you can take a boat between the two, although currently the boat service is not running.

Wilderness Lodge, Grand Floridian, Boardwalk, AKL, are all xmas winners in my view.

Wilderness Lodge is most people's #1, especially if they live in Florida or a warm weather spot. I live in the north east, so I'm surrounded by that vibe, ski lodges, etc, in winter - so I prefer other options such as Boardwalk.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom