Hard Ticket Events in June

Club Cooloholic

Original Poster
Are there any Hard Ticket Events in June? I searched and it doesn't look like there currently planned are but maybe someone can tell me if there have been in the past. Planning a trip and was curious if it could become an option.

nickys

Premium Member
Are there any Hard Ticket Events in June? I searched and it doesn't look like there currently planned are but maybe someone can tell me if there have been in the past. Planning a trip and was curious if it could become an option.
Depends what you mean by hard ticket events. Do you mean events that happen after hours? Or are you including things like dessert parties?

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
They typically don't run hard ticketed after hours events in June. I believe the last time they did was the Pirates and Princesses parties back in 2007-2009. They were discontinued in 2009.

Club Cooloholic

Original Poster
So you want them shutting parks early to get upcharged?

…drinking the sand
Do you eat anything at the parks, do you buy any products, do you still go to the parks after prices rose faster than inflation by miles? Oh...I would guess there are a lot of sand eaters out there lol. If anything I would plan to just go that day to the event alone and do a day at the resort, but I do understand it kind of sucks but they have done this for so many years I don't see it stopping.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
During the summer months the sun sets later, and thus, the park stays open later. This means that it is difficult for them to schedule an after-hours party unless it runs to 2 am. And they're not going to do that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom