News Fantasmic!, Festival of Fantasy Parade and Mickey's Royal Friendship Faire to return to Walt Disney World

BeentoallDParks

I don’t expect the additions to Friendship Faire to be as charming. I hear Disney has hired different writers than the ones who wrote the existing song, the one that’s so sweet and catchy.

Disney Analyst

Are they really improving the whole thing?
I know there was extensive refurbishment of the boat and the track.
But what else was changed apart from some scenes?
I mean..I hope the updates aren't just in projections.

I would hope this means a full fountain upgrade like Disneyland.

jrhwdw

I still assume they won't improve the dragon.
Just my opinion here but as good as DL's Dragon is, IDK if DHS wants to take on That Project. Unless DHS has a New Dragon already ongoing of course.

Wasn't the new Dragon at DL a Massive Project? Took at least half a year to build and it broke right before Summer and we didn't see it till Labor Day Weekend. DHS doesn't need that headache, IMO.

Disney Analyst

Just my opinion here but as good as DL's Dragon is, IDK if DHS wants to take on That Project. Unless DHS has a New Dragon already ongoing of course.

Wasn't the new Dragon at DL a Massive Project? Took at least half a year to build and it broke right before Summer and we didn't see it till Labor Day Weekend. DHS doesn't need that headache, IMO.

I mean that was many years ago when the big break happened, it’s been pretty consistent since. I would assume if they wanted to do a new version for DHS they’d be able to without much worry.

JoeCamel

I don’t expect the additions to Friendship Faire to be as charming. I hear Disney has hired different writers than the ones who wrote the existing song, the one that’s so sweet and catchy.
I hope it's these guys, they can write a catchy tune, really get the joint moving

zz.jpg

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Almost anything would be an improvement over the lifeless, plotless, Friendship Faire. Just my opinion, of course, but I thought Dream Along was a significantly better show that had an actual story.

Magic Feather

If the Dragon is actually cut (which I’m not going to lie feels like a honey pot, but I’ve found @SpectroBro to be a 10/10 source on entertainment so I’d take their word over mine), this is one of the rare instances where I’d advocate for widespread social media complaining. The dragon is the centerpiece/climax of the parade, used in almost every advertising photo known to man. I could see this being another fan victory ala Ohana Noodles if people are loud enough.

If anything I’d appreciate a stink being made now so that could be rectified before FoF comes online.

VJ

If the Dragon is actually cut (which I’m not going to lie feels like a honey pot, but I’ve found @SpectroBro to be a 10/10 source on entertainment so I’d take their word over mine), this is one of the rare instances where I’d advocate for widespread social media complaining. The dragon is the centerpiece/climax of the parade, used in almost every advertising photo known to man. I could see this being another fan victory ala Ohana Noodles if people are loud enough.

If anything I’d appreciate a stink being made now so that could be rectified before FoF comes online.
have you seen the petition to have chapek ousted? they aren't gonna start listening to people now, not until they hit Disney where it hurts most... the wallet.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom