Pre-Trip Brittney is free! Lets go to Disney!

Hey Buddies!! Hey Fans! It's @Tuvalu 's favorite Trip Reporter...your buddy, your pal, your amigo.... good 'ol 9000!

Hey everyone! So, as you may recall, I've been waiting for a return to Disney after a pretty long time away. We'll, it's only been two weeks, and in the meantime, I've tortured you with trip reports from last year, this year, just 2 weeks ago, etc. We had been planning on a Christmas trip to WDW last year, but then, of course, the pandemic hit and everything went horrible and insane.

Now, over a year later, we have miraculously survived, and C and I are both alive and well. C is not quite ready to walk around a 90 degree theme park with a mask on, so we are looking at Christmas 2021 and/or early 2022 for WDW. In the meantime, we momentarily lost our minds and became Universal AP folk and will add a few days there. This is probably crazy and premature, but we even bought lanyards and all. We plan to be very careful and take it slow, every safety precaution possible - seltzers, sanitizer, etc. and again, we are fully stoked to be USO AP folk.

On the other hand, the booze will be flowing like the waterfalls of Pandora. 😊

My question is this - do you guys want a crazy WDW trip report? Let me know and thanks.

TheMouseFan

Hey Buddies!! Hey Fans! It's @Tuvalu 's favorite Trip Reporter...your buddy, your pal, your amigo.... good 'ol 9000!

Hey everyone! So, as you may recall, I've been waiting for a return to Disney after a pretty long time away. We'll, it's only been two weeks, and in the meantime, I've tortured you with trip reports from last year, this year, just 2 weeks ago, etc. We had been planning on a Christmas trip to WDW last year, but then, of course, the pandemic hit and everything went horrible and insane.

Now, over a year later, we have miraculously survived, and C and I are both alive and well. C is not quite ready to walk around a 90 degree theme park with a mask on, so we are looking at Christmas 2021 and/or early 2022 for WDW. In the meantime, we momentarily lost our minds and became Universal AP folk and will add a few days there. This is probably crazy and premature, but we even bought lanyards and all. We plan to be very careful and take it slow, every safety precaution possible - seltzers, sanitizer, etc. and again, we are fully stoked to be USO AP folk.

My question is this - do you guys want a crazy WDW trip report? Let me know and thanks.

Of course we want a crazy WDW trip report!!

fractal

This is a rhetorical question.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
You must be my favorite trip reporter for a reason….

Think Winnie The Pooh GIF

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
Let us dispense with the pleasantries as quickly as possible.

Whose going on this trip? My wife and I

Where? BWV and a Loews Resort TBD

When? Christmas! We will actually be there on December 25th.

I'm looking forward to enjoying the silent majesty of a winter's morn... the clean, cool chill of the holiday air...

I'll be with the love of my life and celebrating the birth of our Savior.

Last edited by a moderator:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom