News Walt Disney World New Year's Eve 2021

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Its Happening The Office GIF by NBC

Vinnie Mac

Would still like to see a holiday tag for Harmonious, but I guess it’s not necessary to go along with the NYE tag. Curious if MK will run MWC or just DE?
Don't think we will get a holiday tag for HarmonioUS for a couple of years if at all. But a NYE tag is easy to do because it's not like ROE or Epcot Forever had anything special to add to it. It would just start right after HarmonioUS.

I think MK is running both through the holiday season??

Crazydisneyfanluke

Don't think we will get a holiday tag for HarmonioUS for a couple of years if at all. But a NYE tag is easy to do because it's not like ROE or Epcot Forever had anything special to add to it. It would just start right after HarmonioUS.

I think MK is running both through the holiday season??

Yes, DE during normal hours. MWC After Hours.

I hope for NYE FITS and NYE tag at Epcot, but much like DHS, I wouldn't expect them to return.

raymusiccity

thank god singing GIF by WE tv

Definitely will be crying while we are all reunited with the OG of the MK firework shows, Fantasy in the Sky!
We were at the Magic Kingdom 2 weeks ago. Crowds look like New Years Eve already!!
We were at the Magic Kingdom last week. Just looking at the crowds, it already felt like New Years Eve!!

Attachments

• 20211016_194450.jpg
    20211016_194450.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 90
  • 20211016_194735.jpg
    20211016_194735.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 87

TrainsOfDisney

Closing at midnight? That's lame. For a number of years thousands went back to dancing to the music until the park closed at 1am. For DHS, I missed NYE back in the day when the park closed at 3am.
Same. I’d grab a grilled veggie sandwich at Backlot, watch the Comedy Warehouse shows and then sneak in to a good fireworks viewing spot.

That was when DHS did a real fireworks show with Mulch playing the music live. So much fun!

After that I’d escape the crowds and go to muppets, and then wander the Osborne lights practically by myself. Was a great New Years tradition!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom