Epcot's 40th Anniversary

Vacationeer

In the Parks
No
Epcot has such a cool aesthetic. Wish the 40th merch reflected that more.

Figment and spirit jerseys basically phoned it in. Maybe more stuff will be released *fingers crossed*

ToTBellHop

Bob as we tell him how unacceptable this 40th is and then buy a $70 hoodie anyway:

1663890932913.gif

1663891008065.gif

JohnD

Yup watching that too. Right now the Euro model has the eye going right over Orlando on Wed/Thur
My plans are supposed to be Sunday - Saturday. I have a split stay for Contemporary (Sun - Wed) and AK Lodge (Wed - Sat). Wonder how this trip will work out.

Touchdown

My plans are supposed to be Sunday - Saturday. I have a split stay for Contemporary (Sun - Wed) and AK Lodge (Wed - Sat). Wonder how this trip will work out.
Latest track has it hitting S Florida and moving NE fast, the tracks seem to be bending East. I arrive on Tuesday, storm arrives Mon/Tues. Let’s hope it moves further east and out to sea.

Cmdr_Crimson

Original Poster
Heck DHS and AK got banners for their recent anniversaries let's see if they even do one for this..Unless they are still hammering in the resorts 50th on top of it..

hopemax

Wow, available for a whole 1-3 days.

Honestly, why even bother doing this new food? Video bloggers won't be able to influence anyone because by the time people go, it's gone.
I think it's all about sales targets now, and the only way for Foods to meet them now is with constant promotional items. It's not like they can suddenly expand restaurant capacity. The vloggers can't influence anyone else, but sales to the vloggers themselves (and everyone who makes reservations for anniversary promos / merch) allow them to hit whatever target they need to hit.

But I also wonder if Disney is seeing a shift from meals to snacks. The last two trips, I've been shocked at the availability for restaurants in the week before, and the night before. We made a reservation for 3 people the night before for Sci-Fi and I had a choice of times. I saw times for Beaches & Cream, Oga's Cantina, various character meals. I didn't see Topolino's, Space 220, or at the Castle, but just about everything else, was showing some availability. It may be a sign that guests are price sensitive, just not for tickets and line skips, but the ancillary stuff.

JohnD

Full guide to all the EPCOT 40th anniversary limited time food and drink​

Assuming I ride out TD 9 (could be Hermine or Ian at this point), I may try some. I have a park reservation scheduled for 9/30, again assuming I don't cancel my trip. I get the point that it's only available for several days. "Limited Time Magic", it's not.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom