News Walt Disney World's Character meet locations to reopen along with more shows and entertainment

brb1006

Awww, I didn't know she joined him for his 90th, that's adorable.

Edit: both of their 90ths, I guess.
You know what had been nice for Pluto? Having a walk around version of Fifi the Peke (Pluto's love interest and one of Minnie's pets) since she's been gaining a resurgence in recent years.

DCBaker

Premium Member
It looks like the Winnie the Pooh and Tigger Meet & Greet has returned -

Here are the times listed for tomorrow -

Screen Shot 2022-08-12 at 4.11.12 PM.png

Last edited:

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
How long until someone is "offended" by the spelling of "Thotful"??? 🤣
🤣🤣
I'm all aboard for any 'misspelling' that makes things simpler and more uniform and doesn't add more confusion.

Thank-you texting revolution!

'Donut' and 'thruway' have been adopted for years and years now as standard. When was the last time anyone ate a 'doughnut' or traveled on a 'throughway'?

That's right, daddy England, we're not done removing all your U's!! You thot we were done!!

hismattjesty

I'm all aboard for any 'misspelling' that makes things simpler and more uniform and doesn't add more confusion.

Thank-you texting revolution!

'Donut' and 'thruway' have been adopted for years and years now as standard. When was the last time anyone ate a 'doughnut' or traveled on a 'throughway'?

That's right, daddy England, we're not done removing all your U's!! You thot we were done!!
Except in this case, a "thot" is a derogatory term defined by the Oxford English Dictionary as

1. a woman who has many casual sexual encounters or relationships.
Origin
6cfbc52a3b961bce2ecb06a8ea6c752c45b05a7b7972a4379ad6fad411a9d815.png

early 21st century: apparently an acronym from that ho over there ; originally in the language of rap and hip-hop music.

dreday3

Except in this case, a "thot" is a derogatory term defined by the Oxford English Dictionary as

Origin

early 21st century: apparently an acronym from that ho over there ; originally in the language of rap and hip-hop music.

😂

Very Real Housewives of Potomac! (Yes, it's my guilty pleasure show!)

MisterPenguin

Premium Member

Origin

Thanks for letting me know; that was very thotful of you!

Tho, there's this...

thot​

Etymology 1​

From Scots thoucht, thocht, thoth, from Middle English thought, thouʒth, þauʒt, þauʒth, a variant (probably through combination with that, as in though that) of though, thogh (“though”). More at though.

Adverb​

thot (not comparable)
  1. (Scotland, obsolete) Alternative form of though.

Conjunction​

thot

Etymology 2​

Variant of thought (q.v.) first attested in Scots c. 16th century but since spread through all English dialects.

Noun​

thot (plural thots)
  1. Nonstandard form of thought.

Verb​

thot
  1. Nonstandard form of thought, simple past tense and past participle of think

hismattjesty

Thanks for letting me know; that was very thotful of you!

Tho, there's this...

thot​

Etymology 1​

From Scots thoucht, thocht, thoth, from Middle English thought, thouʒth, þauʒt, þauʒth, a variant (probably through combination with that, as in though that) of though, thogh (“though”). More at though.

Adverb​

thot (not comparable)

Conjunction​

thot

Etymology 2​

Variant of thought (q.v.) first attested in Scots c. 16th century but since spread through all English dialects.

Noun​

thot (plural thots)
  1. Nonstandard form of thought.

Verb​

thot
  1. Nonstandard form of thought, simple past tense and past participle of think

You and I know the historical meaning of the word. Today's society however, is the problem. I'm almost willing to bet 99/100 people surveyed under the age of 30, would say it's derogatory. (Says a lot about the state of our educational system sadly). 🤣

MisterPenguin

Premium Member
You and I know the historical meaning of the word. Today's society however, is the problem. I'm almost willing to bet 99/100 people surveyed under the age of 30, would say it's derogatory. (Says a lot about the state of our educational system sadly). 🤣
A word can have both a derogatory and common meaning at the same time.

-Dick van Dyke​

Chef Kronk

Anyone hearing any rumblings of the next character locations to return? There’s a lot that were announced as returning “soon” like Dinoland, Silly Sideshow, etc. But after a few weeks of spots coming back almost weekly, it seems like we’ve hit a dry spell.
I imagine Sideshow would be next, but I'm expecting all of those "returning soon" meet 'n' greets to be back sometime within the next month.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom