News Walt Disney World's Character meet locations to reopen along with more shows and entertainment

DCBaker

Premium Member
Mirabel will be joining the Disney Adventure Friends Cavalcade on June 26.

Minnie Mouse will join Mickey Mouse at Town Square Theater starting on July 6.

Chip ‘N Dale’s Campfire Sing-A-Long returns to Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground on July 6th.

Peter Pan and Snow White will return to greet guests in Magic Kingdom on July 10th.

Star Wars Launch Bay returns on July 17.

More characters will also be returning soon -

"In the coming months, a visit to Magic Kingdom Park will bring chances to meet Aladdin, Jasmine, Merida, Pooh, Tigger and Storybook Circus pals like The Great Goofini in Pete’s Silly Sideshow. Your favorite toys will be ready for playtime in Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, and Donald Duck and friends will rejoin their prehistoric party at “Donald’s Dino-Bash!” in DinoLand U.S.A. at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park"

Last edited:

Indy_UK

Chip ‘N Dale’s Campfire Sing-A-Long returns to Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground on July 6th.

Made up about this. Never done it before and we have a 4:30pm Hoop de Du booking for August and doing this after is perfect. Also means I can drop the pricy Garden Grill reservation I currently have booked.

mattpeto

Mirabel will be joining the Disney Adventure Friends Cavalcade on June 26.

Minnie Mouse will join Mickey Mouse at Town Square Theater starting on July 6.

Peter Pan and Snow White will return to greet guests in Magic Kingdom on July 10th.

Star Wars Launch Bay returns on July 17.

More characters will also be returning soon -

"In the coming months, a visit to Magic Kingdom Park will bring chances to meet Aladdin, Jasmine, Merida, Pooh, Tigger and Storybook Circus pals like The Great Goofini in Pete’s Silly Sideshow. Your favorite toys will be ready for playtime in Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, and Donald Duck and friends will rejoin their prehistoric party at “Donald’s Dino-Bash!” in DinoLand U.S.A. at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park"

These are great returns.

Somebody help me, where was Snow White as a M&G at MK?

Guessing the end is nigh for the motorcade at DHS.

DisneyDreamer08

These are great returns.

Somebody help me, where was Snow White as a M&G at MK?

Guessing the end is nigh for the motorcade at DHS.
I believe she was in this area:
EB8F018C-A4D4-4CFF-8AE2-EC72ADFD7E84.png

DisneyDreamer08

I’m guessing Snow White will be at Fairytale Hall (meets Fantasyland requirements), maybe replacing Eleanor or mixing in with the others.

In 2019, she wasn’t meeting anywhere at MK as far as I can tell.
I know she had a meet and greet spot on Main Street. I have a few friends who met her there. But she could be going into PFTH as well 🤷🏻‍♀️

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom