News Digital tip boards come to EPCOT

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Spot on show quality.

4E436ABB-C15C-4EB3-82AF-C86D9A6144CA.jpeg

Lirael

My first thought reading the title was "Disney made boards for me to give it even more money? Man, USA tipping culture keeps getting weirder every year." In my defense, I am a foreigner.

I'm happy with these boards, I'm actually surprised they didn't do this earlier, since Universal has had them for a while and it shouldn't be hard to create.

aladdin2007

As the article says, hopefully the current set up is temporary because it looks a little rough.

Also, this is something of a tangent, but I still for the life of me can't figure out why we never had a central pathway through FW prioritized to come back very quickly.
because they have no idea what they are doing with this park other than destroying all heart, theme, and common sense. Im going to borrow a word from marni, I think this is the one he uses; "idiots"...I like to use "neanderthals" but probably about the same.

Last edited:

castlecake2.0

because they have no idea what they are doing with this park other than destroying all heart, theme, and common sense. Im going to borrow a word from marni, I think this is the one he uses; "idiots"...I like to use "neanderthals" but probably about the same.
Those were temporary and been replaced with permanent themed signs

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom