Rumor Indiana Jones to possibly reopen this holiday with changes

ToTBellHop

Last edited by a moderator:

TikibirdLand

Happy that it's coming back. A bit concerned about the "modifications". That's NEVER good. A few years ago, I got picked as an extra. Loved seeing all the stunts up close. And, IIRC, got fast passes for my family. That was just icing on the cake! As a family, we've always been drawn to the live performances such BatB, Indy, Citizens of Hollywood. Even the Great Movie Ride and backstage tour (when they had live narrated). We've got 2 back -- almost. Wish the others could return too.

YodaMan

Wilder guess: No audience participation, no film instruction segments, AND no second half... The stormy weather show.

That’s the show that WOULD have come back last July if Equity had reached an agreement with Disney before reopening the parks. If that’s what comes back now that will be completely embarrassing. My money is just on no audience participation/extras and no scene with the “plant” and they won’t have to worry about distancing the performers since all Equity members must be vaccinated by that time.

Movielover

That’s the show that WOULD have come back last July if Equity had reached an agreement with Disney before reopening the parks. If that’s what comes back now that will be completely embarrassing. My money is just on no audience participation/extras and no scene with the “plant” and they won’t have to worry about distancing the performers since all Equity members must be vaccinated by that time.
I agree with this, they will probably come up with something to replace those segments since you still need something to do during the set changes.

Mrbungle225

Last edited by a moderator:

mergatroid

Wonderful stuff, love Indie. As somebody else said, they'll need something as filler for the set change, just hope it's as fun.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom