Boo Bash tickets

sugarwitch

Original Poster
Apologies if this has been posted before but we will be going to WDW oct 4- oct 9 and were wondering if the parks were still selling tickets from guest services! TY in advance!!

sugarwitch

Original Poster
A couple people in other blogs (DFB etc) said they were still selling tix at the parks themselves despite online saying they were sold out! Was just curious if anybody had gotten lucky like they did for any of the further dates :p

dreday3

A couple people in other blogs (DFB etc) said they were still selling tix at the parks themselves despite online saying they were sold out! Was just curious if anybody had gotten lucky like they did for any of the further dates :p

I think people are getting them at guest services day of. Also I think some had luck buying day of at Disney Springs? There's always cancellations, so those are what become available.

I do know one of the other nights had zero available day of.

G00fyDad

Wild guess, but it will probably be like the Holiday After Hours.

9pm-1am. You get the parade, fireworks and Hocus Pocus, but have to pay $250/person.
Boo Bash (for our time-frame) was around $170 per person. That is still enough to give me a small stroke but we have a first-timer going with us this year and I want to let her experience the Halloween party. I would just prefer the MNSSHP over Boo Bash.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom