News Remy's Ratatouille Adventure opening reports and using Virtual Queue at EPCOT

Twirlnhurl

According to Thrill-Data, Remy had a pretty good day today and made it to boarding group 194. Does anyone have any idea how long the boarding groups lasted?
Capture+_2021-10-01-22-53-49(1).png

EricsBiscuit

Huge downtime earlier today. Many people using the Lightning Lane (if you were there and it broke down they give you LL) causing the line to snake to the entrance of the expansion.

MagicHappens1971

Does anyone know how lienent they’ve been with letting you in past when you’ve been called? I got a pretty low group this morning and was expecting to have more time to get ready and I’m afraid I’m gonna miss it

paul436

If some members of my party are in the park at 1 pm and others plan to meet them there a little later, can the persons in the park book Remy for the entire planning party (even though some are not physically in the park at the time of booking)?

DCBaker

Premium Member
If some members of my party are in the park at 1 pm and others plan to meet them there a little later, can the persons in the park book Remy for the entire planning party (even though some are not physically in the park at the time of booking)?

All guests for the 1pm virtual queue window will need to have tapped past the turnstiles into the park before 1pm to be eligible to join.

RSoxNo1

All guests for the 1pm virtual queue window will need to have tapped past the turnstiles into the park before 1pm to be eligible to join.
What if the window is open later than 1 PM? Would anyone that hops after 1 PM but still within the time frame that the window is open be eligible to join the virtual queue?

DCBaker

Premium Member
What if the window is open later than 1 PM? Would anyone that hops after 1 PM but still within the time frame that the window is open be eligible to join the virtual queue?

Do you mean park hop (after 2)? If so, then if the Ratatouille VQ follows the same rules that the Rise VQ did, then yes.

I haven't tried it yet myself, but as @KevinPage noted below in another thread, he was able to get an AM group and a PM group in one day (which Rise was allowing in the weeks leading up to the change to standby).

So they apparently allow multiple BG’s per day

View attachment 590715

If said guest has a reservation for EPCOT, but doesn't arrive until after 1, they would still need to scan into the park before they would be eligible to join the boarding group if the window is open past 1.

MagicHappens1971

I wonder why we do it this way @ WDW when at DLR you can join WEBSlingers 1pm queue without being checked into DCA. I wonder if their system doesn’t talk to the virtual queue system due to the lack of tapstiles/MDX

ToTBellHop

I wonder why we do it this way @ WDW when at DLR you can join WEBSlingers 1pm queue without being checked into DCA. I wonder if their system doesn’t talk to the virtual queue system due to the lack of tapstiles/MDX
At DL, it is far more reasonable to expect someone in DL can get to DCA quickly when notified that it is their turn. That’s not really the case at WDW.

nickys

Premium Member

Reports are that people can get a BG after park hopping to Epcot. Friends of mine got one at 4pm when they tapped in.

The requirement to have an Epcot reservation for the later drop has been removed. Presumably because there are usually plenty of BGs left and there is no need to restrict them.

Goodeone

Reports are that people can get a BG after park hopping to Epcot. Friends of mine got one at 4pm when they tapped in.

The requirement to have an Epcot reservation for the later drop has been removed. Presumably because there are usually plenty of BGs left and there is no need to restrict them.
Will be trying this out today!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom