Biergarten?

jpinkc

Original Poster
I understood it was no longer a buffet, but the menu on the Disney website looks the same? Anyone been there recently care to comment on if it was still good or not? Is it still a pre fixe menu? Is there any entertainment anymore? Just wondering trying to find something fun to eat at on Thanksgiving day LOL

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
For my wife and I, the family-style offering wasn't good at all (with or without beer) as it was missing too much of the cold salads, salmon and bread. Both of our families are of Germanic descent and it's not strange stuff, it's just comfort food we normally would eat.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
For my wife and I, the family-style offering wasn't good at all (with or without beer) as it was missing too much of the cold salads, salmon and bread. Both of our families are of Germanic descent and it's not strange stuff, it's just comfort food we normally would eat.
Me I never got past it being a table service restaurant. I miss picking an entree from my menu and the salads and breads just coming to the tab to share. Me always fresh Sauerbraten meal with spatsel

Wilbret

Will be there next week, can't wait! One of my kids is most excited about grabbing one of those giant pretzels, though...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom