Entertainment News

Disone

Well.... those new "costumes" look more like they work in a call in center, perhaps they've been trying to reach you about your cars extended warranty? I was prepared to not like the now VOL..... That said the singing itself was still excellent.

James Alucobond

Well.... those new "costumes" look more like they work in a call in center, perhaps they've been trying to reach you about your cars extended warranty? I was prepared to not like the now VOL..... That said the singing itself was still excellent.
They're not great, but you've obviously never been in a call center. You might be onto something if they had Snuggies draped over their costumes.

Kevin_W

Agree - these costumes are horrible.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
The costumes are pretty ugly, but no one in a call center dresses up like that haha.

Thumper 32

tanc

I know this is not very credible, but according to a post on Reddit DisneyParks, Mark Anderson a pianist in WDW has passed away. I looked for an official obituary but haven't found anything. So take it with a grain of salt. Obviously it's up to the family but if anyone sees a lot of stuff around the WDW piano like flowers or bags of cheetos, that is why.

If so, incredibly sad day. Such an amazing talent lost.

Disneyson

Those Voices costumes are awful. They make other performers all around World Showcase dress in period/“national” costume, I see no reason for these performers, who ostensibly are singing songs from the nation’s past, to sing in period costume. If people are upset by the colonial ware due to the bad things happening during the period, I understand, but Kmart Formal is just so tasteless…

Anyhow, the return of Kevin is wonderful. Maybe the Pandora Tree Sensors will turn on sometime soon…

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom