Anyone want to meet up on October 1st at the magic kingdom

mitchk

I will be there from September 30th ..until October 3rd…I will be at the Magic Kingdom on October 1st (730am)at rope drop …I would love to meet some more of my fellow members.. if you see me please say hello and also if you don’t mind …post a picture of yourself so I can also say hi …stay magical.. I’ll see you guys soon .. sorry for the picture of me it’s the most recent one I have
56253776-2F25-402D-ABCC-4ECD8CD041C8.jpeg

Last edited:

mitchk

Original Poster
Sorry….I don’t plan on getting there that early. We’re going to sleep in and meander over after the initial crush crowd dies down.
I was actually thinking about getting there later on in the day but I’m probably still just going to be there at rope drop …if you see me say hello

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

Nice I’m gonna try to get a virtual queue for the rat ride and I’ll probably head over towards the Soarin area as well. See you there
Us too....I'm giving DS the responsibility to grab us a Rat's queue spot. On our May trip he was very successful in getting us on RotR several times.

Upvote 0

erstwo

I hope everyone going is planning on posting pictures for the rest of us who can't make it! {super jealous!} ;)
And I hope you all have a blast!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom