Spa Re-opening at Grand Floridian

vicpeluso4

Original Poster
Any idea when this is going to happen? I noticed that the spa in California opened today and I'm wondering why it isnt open in Florida? CA has MUCH stricter rules???? We are going at the end of October- just me and my husband and would love to indulge in a massage!

DCBaker

Premium Member
Any idea when this is going to happen? I noticed that the spa in California opened today and I'm wondering why it isnt open in Florida? CA has MUCH stricter rules???? We are going at the end of October- just me and my husband and would love to indulge in a massage!

Just following up on this, has anything been mentioned about the spas at either GF or Saratoga?

January 26th at the Grand Floridian - reservations opened today.

Here's a direct link to make reservations -

Huntsman1230

Just booked an expectant mothers massage for 1/26 - payment not required for booking until the day of btw. ALSO, MASKS ARE REQUIRED THE ENTIRE TIME! Stated right in the confirmation, typos and all:

"Safety: In order to ensure the safety of our staff and guests, all guests and visitors must wear face coverings through of their [SIC] spa experience regardless of vaccination status."

GROSS!! Luckily, I can cancel within 24hrs without penalty. She may 100% decide to cancel due to the mask requirement.

Who ever wanted to spend $175 for a mask massage.

Disstevefan1

Just booked an expectant mothers massage for 1/26 - payment not required for booking until the day of btw. ALSO, MASKS ARE REQUIRED THE ENTIRE TIME! Stated right in the confirmation, typos and all:

"Safety: In order to ensure the safety of our staff and guests, all guests and visitors must wear face coverings through of their [SIC] spa experience regardless of vaccination status."

GROSS!! Luckily, I can cancel within 24hrs without penalty. She may 100% decide to cancel due to the mask requirement.

Who ever wanted to spend $175 for a mask massage.
Don't forget, your massage comes with a FREE Omicron infection ;)

chama1

Mask are not going to stop the spread of the virus if they don't do temp checks....or get a rapid test before their appt...I live in Orlando and it's spreading like wild fire...I love the spa but not doing it at this time.

correcaminos

Mask are not going to stop the spread of the virus if they don't do temp checks....or get a rapid test before their appt...I live in Orlando and it's spreading like wild fire...I love the spa but not doing it at this time.
Not sure I follow what temp checks will do or the like. Masks and/or vaccination kept a friend with a massage negative when their masseuse tested positive just hours after they were there. Masseuse felt lousy shortly after but no fever. Friend was negative before exposure and remained after.

Masks during a massage are definitely wise IMO. Not sure why anyone here thought they wouldn't be required at this time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom